benjamin 2009

Reaction score
I made myself on the editor and i put myself amazing with 18's and 19's, and i was supposed to be really good. But then when i came to open a new game i was awful. I had 2 for everything and i had no future at the club i was at.
Please can you help me, it's really frustrating, i spent most of yesterday trying to fix this and i got no where!

Quickest way to fix it is to download the real time editor and then u can change them without starting a new game.

I made myself on the editor and i put myself amazing with 18's and 19's, and i was supposed to be really good. But then when i came to open a new game i was awful. I had 2 for everything and i had no future at the club i was at.
Please can you help me, it's really frustrating, i spent most of yesterday trying to fix this and i got no where!

When u edit a player or create a player if you give them all high attributes then you need to make sure you set the Potential ability (PA) and Current Ability (CA) accordingly... ie if youv given yourself all 18, 19 and 20's then you need to set the PA and CA in the high 190's.

Alternatively take the advice from the post above me and d/l real time editor...

Sorry if its a little off-topic, but how do you use the editor? I rarely use the real time editor, but this one time that I fool around with it and set some att at 18s, 19s or 20, PA and CA was 200 for a player, but saw the att changed, but when after continuing, saw some atts dropped. It was like the player attributes was evening itself out with relations to the other high attributes.

Why is that so?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Oh... one more thing, if the PA and CA is the same, does it mean, the player won't improve at all any more?

Sorry if its a little off-topic, but how do you use the editor? I rarely use the real time editor, but this one time that I fool around with it and set some att at 18s, 19s or 20, PA and CA was 200 for a player, but saw the att changed, but when after continuing, saw some atts dropped. It was like the player attributes was evening itself out with relations to the other high attributes.

Why is that so?

Oh... one more thing, if the PA and CA is the same, does it mean, the player won't improve at all any more?

I'm not 100% on anything but I think, unless you change all the attributes then other att may drop. Also when you make all the necessary changes to the players stats (inc PA CA) the att will probably drop below the rate you set and after good training etc etc they will rise back up again, just like normal. I like to change the CA and PA of game legends such as the Giggs's and Scholes's of this world and they seem to perform to the capabilities set. Also some players on the game are ***** but in real life they are better so occasionally I will change their PA and CA and they also become great. Never players for my own team but for those greats or quality players that I'll never have the chance to sign.

Im not sure about your second question either but I have noticed on different savegames that certain players CA and PA change. On one Fleck was a PA of 173 and on another he was a PA of 150. So maybe they can also fluctuate. Its a confusing situation hence why I tend to use the Editor once during my game.... Right at the beginning of the season improve the players I believe should be better and then thats it for me.

Last edited:
the reason why you cant make someone with all high attributes is because that goes beyond the 200 ca and pa, you need to create a person that is actually of the 200 ca ability. The absolute best way to do this is to go into the editor and create someone with 200 ca and pa and then only mess with a few key attributes such as anticipation and concentration, if you make them both 20 then the computer will take care of the rest and make him into the perfect player for that specific position that you have stated him to be.