Seasider95

Reaction score
So for the whole summer i've made changes on the editor, such as transfers, league changes etc. The problem i'm having right now however, is that certain changes i'm making are not applying onto my saved games. For example when i went on the editor today, i changed the coaching staff at Wolves and also changed individual player attributes. When i start a new game however, the new coaching staff are at Wolves, but the individual changes made to player attributes have not applied. This is the same with a loan player who has joined Watford, as i put the player on loan to Watford, but when i start a new game, this player is not on loan at Watford. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Did you check the reserve team to see if the loaned player was put there?
About the attribute changes, did you also change the players CA/PA accordingly. Sometimes if you only change the attributes of a player, this will not show up in the game as the players CA remains the same. If you don't want to do it this way, you could reduce attributes in one area, then increase another. For example, you could reduce a strikers tackling from 6 to 4, then increase his finishing from 13 to 15, that might work but I'm not sure as I've never tried it that way.