corach1992

Reaction score
when editing new competition rules, like switzerland and when I test rules, a error comes saying cannot have teams linking to them using both next division and other division fields. any ideas how to fix it ?

It means you set a league as both a teams next division and other division. You need to find those teams and fix it.
next division is used to add a team to a league in the following season (like MLS expansion teams), other/secondary division is for regional leagues (like the Brazilian system).

It means you set a league as both a teams next division and other division. You need to find those teams and fix it.
next division is used to add a team to a league in the following season (like MLS expansion teams), other/secondary division is for regional leagues (like the Brazilian system).

I looked but I still dont understand, got rid of next division but still a problem

Last edited:

still a problem even removed next division