Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Scouse

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
Ive looked through so many of these threads were someone can't find the editor, despite all the advice give i still can't find it.

Helpwould be greatly appreciated.

Join the club mate, it's doing my nut in. I don't understand why it has to be so difficult!

go to My Computer then the C:// Drive. Then click on Program Files. Then click on Steam. Then steamapps. Then click on common. Then click on football manager 2010. then click on tools. then click on editor (or data editor or editor data), then click on editor, which opens a new window

thanks mate your great :)

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

what do i do to save changes, not good with the editor :p

Merge Editor data

or

save editor data as.

??

I don't have a steamapps file even though I downloaded it through Steam and no tools file either! I'm cursed.

fatshit are you taking over the mods while they're away? ;)

Yes I'm trying to as there are only 6 members of staff on this site and they are not on all the time. I think Sean needs to bring in a couple of experienced posters to become mods as the release of this new games has had a disarming effect on the site and the appointment of JPWoody was not enough despite all the work he does. I am just doing my job as a regular poster on the site to bring it under control as too many members just post duplicate thread after duplicate thread after duplicate thread.

Yeah, but your being way too arsey about it.

As i said i read the other one's but didn't find the help i needed

Because they're new they don't know all the rules so you're going to expect a few duplicate posts here and there, you cant just expect all the newbies to become perfectionists on the rules of fm-base as soon as they sign up im afraid

As i said i read the other one's but didn't find the help i needed

Well post your problem in a help thread and the thread maker or another member will get back to you.

Because they're new they don't know all the rules so you're going to expect a few duplicate posts here and there, you cant just expect all the newbies to become perfectionists on the rules of fm-base as soon as they sign up im afraid

I understand that which is why I am guiding members and why I started this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f3/fm-rules-revision-t22385.html

u have to remember fats that u werent always following the rules when u first joined

I think someone's getting a bit power hungry ;) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.