justnotmuch

Reaction score
Hello, I've currently been trying to find the football manager 2010 editor, and I've looked at so many threads on here, but still can't find it. :'( :S.

Any Ideas?

I've already looked at this and searched my laptop for all three of these and still no luck

how did you install it?

I believe it was with steam. But Ii've search all three of those on my laptop anyway, I'm thinking of reinstalling the game, but that'll delete my save files? :S

are you on vista? it shouldnt delete your games since they are in different folder

I think so, I'm on windows of some sort, vista or windows 7, I don't really know :S XD

Never used the editor before, but this thread made me just go and have a wee look, see what it was. As it turns out, I dont appear to have one. My documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010 folder has no file for tools....I installed via the disc.

Never used the editor before, but this thread made me just go and have a wee look, see what it was. As it turns out, I dont appear to have one. My documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010 folder has no file for tools....I installed via the disc.
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Tools\Data Editor

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I think so, I'm on windows of some sort, vista or windows 7, I don't really know :S XD
justnotmuch: lol ok if you are on vista:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Tools\Data Editor

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

justnotmuch: lol ok if you are on vista:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor

Yeah mate, looked there, dont have a tools folder at all, which is the wierd thing.

Yeah mate, looked there, dont have a tools folder at all, which is the wierd thing.
that is wierd, and you are looking in program files? try see if you can install it off the disc. sorry i dont use editor at all

that is wierd, and you are looking in program files? try see if you can install it off the disc. sorry i dont use editor at all

Ooops...was looking in documents lol. Aye it's there where it should be, cheers mate.

not sure then mate, try uninstalling and re installing. your saved games should be fine but if you worried to to my documents and back them up