EDK's WINNING WITH WEAK TEAM! QPR 2-3-2-2-1 STEADY CCCs

• Thread starter Thread starter edk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 19K
Half way through my season with this tactic now, it's doing great, beating Arsenal 2-1 was a high point, but I've lost 4-0 to both Man United and Man City and I'm currently on a run of 4 losses in a row, so it's going to take something big to turn the morale around.

looks gd , would this work for leeds was thinking of doing a leeds utd save.

Half way through my season with this tactic now, it's doing great, beating Arsenal 2-1 was a high point, but I've lost 4-0 to both Man United and Man City and I'm currently on a run of 4 losses in a row, so it's going to take something big to turn the morale around.

Hey Josh, glad to know that you're trying my tactic. May i know which team you're managing?
The player's morale at this patch has some problem, the players are generally low on morale and it's harder to keep
them happy especially if your season expectation has been set too high, like winning the league or title challenge.

Btw, i started a new save with NewCastle and i have tweak a bit of the tactic to suit the player and seems i've got more goals now. This new tactic can be train along side with the original tactic and use sparingly according to available players. I'll post some results and the updated tactic for download later.

looks gd , would this work for leeds was thinking of doing a leeds utd save.

I bet it will work better in championship than in premier league as the tactic is doing well against opponent from weaker to slightly stronger.

I bet it will work better in championship than in premier league as the tactic is doing well against opponent from weaker to slightly stronger.

ok thanks for the reply will start a leeds game later on a will post back how am getting on

ok thanks for the reply will start a leeds game later on a will post back how am getting on

You're welcome, glad you decided to try my tactic.
I have updated the first post with a slight modified tactic with NewCastle team. It uses an Advance Playmaker instead of Ball Winning Midfield to add more offensiveness to the tactic. Might be better suited to your team.

hey used your tactic (qpr) and got leeds in the top filght won the play off do you think a should give the newcastle one a go now :S and got 13m to spend on players so need help any players you can let me no of thanks :)

Hey Josh, glad to know that you're trying my tactic. May i know which team you're managing?
The player's morale at this patch has some problem, the players are generally low on morale and it's harder to keep
them happy especially if your season expectation has been set too high, like winning the league or title challenge.

Btw, i started a new save with NewCastle and i have tweak a bit of the tactic to suit the player and seems i've got more goals now. This new tactic can be train along side with the original tactic and use sparingly according to available players. I'll post some results and the updated tactic for download later.
I'm using QPR, having a lot of fun with it too. Gabbidon has been a complete failure for me so I'm getting rid of him and bringing someone new in, I've had a few bad games and a lot of good games but morale is looking good now. All thanks to a big 4-0 win against Oldham in the FA Cup :)

Edit: Just beat Arsenal 1-0, god **** amazing

Last edited:
hey used your tactic (qpr) and got leeds in the top filght won the play off do you think a should give the newcastle one a go now :S and got 13m to spend on players so need help any players you can let me no of thanks :)

Hey David, great to know that the tactic doing good for your leeds. I would recommend Johan Martial as cover central defender and Alex Teixeira as advance playmaker (for the newcastle tactic).
Vaclav Kadlec as poacher is pretty good too.

I'm using QPR, having a lot of fun with it too. Gabbidon has been a complete failure for me so I'm getting rid of him and bringing someone new in, I've had a few bad games and a lot of good games but morale is looking good now. All thanks to a big 4-0 win against Oldham in the FA Cup :)
Edit: Just beat Arsenal 1-0, god **** amazing

Good job Josh! In my save i've always lose to Tottenham & Arsenal.
Both Gabbidon and Anton Ferdinand cannot perform for me, if you haven't bought Johan Martial go get him asap, he's fantastic, he's doing very well in both of my QPR and Newcastle game, he'll eventually grow into a world class CB.

Btw, how is Fitz Hall doing? Did he score a lot of corner goals for you?

left or right cb and hes 31 now?

Left CB, the one who's set to attack near post for corner and generally a stronger & more aggresive CB. Right CB is the cover CB with better acceleration and anticipation to catch fast strikers.

Usually defender could still be useful up to 34 yrs old.

This is what happen when my season 2 QPR team blending reached willing to die for each other ;)

qprs21.jpg

qprs23.jpg

qprs22.jpg

Mbaye Niang has become absolutely lethal after tutored by Tommy Smith!

My QPR season 3 with better player like Hulk & etc ;)

edkqpr101.jpg

which version is better???
The original or newcastle version??

Hey mate it depends on the type of your main players. I would say use NewCastle tactic if

- you don't have good/strong ball winning midfield support (eg, joey barton) but you have weaker but more creative midfield (eg, alex teixiera)

- you manage stronger team with stronger defends, to make up the lost of ball winning midfielder's defensive support

Back