Eds' 400-Team Great British League System

Betfair's a good shout, nice ring to it.

I done the equivalent of all the scottish leagues:p

I had Ladbrokes SPL 1 and 2, Dr Pepper First, second and third division, Maynards(Wine Gums make) Premier, first, second, third then Mars Premier, first, second, third and finally SBO Bet Low League:p

If I had any kind of patience to do something like this I would make the Prem-Conference style league’s a mixture of UK sides then after that perhaps stick to regional divisions Scotland, England, Wales, N Ireland.

Another idea would be to get rid of the home nations and declare everyone British :)

If I had any kind of patience to do something like this I would make the Prem-Conference style league’s a mixture of UK sides then after that perhaps stick to regional divisions Scotland, England, Wales, N Ireland.

Another idea would be to get rid of the home nations and declare everyone British :)

You can't Delete and Add Nations, as far as I can tell.

Either make referees for Great Britain (assuming that you're putting the nation rules it in Great Britain and not England) or make existing one british otherwise there won't be any referees for the matches. At least that's what happened in FM10.
^^)

Last edited:
Virgin, Newcastle Brown, and you could do a mix of companies from the nations

Really, really need some testers guys, so would appreciate it if a few people could download and see if they can spot any bugs for me. It is on the edge of finishing, but I want to make sure everything is perfect.

http://www.mediafire.com/?275ynjpy1spbu97

The league cup that I noticed was in the editor beta doesn't play in the game also it makes a number of nations unavailable when I tried to load the game.

A small suggestion would it be possible to change the England flag to a British one and change the name of the nation ect?

Have a look at the new beta and try that.