Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Syers

Seb Larsson, na na na na
Reaction score
This thread is simply to update people of the goings on in Ed's Chairman Game. It will remain closed for comments to avoid spam. (like Kris and Jakes Chairman Game).

rsz_jurgen-klinsmann-001.jpg

-Jurgen Klinsmann has been appointed the new manager of Everton.

-Gerard Houllier has been replaced at Aston Villa by Andre Villas-Boas.

-Joe Kinnear has been appointed the new manager at Blackburn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1 | September 2010

Premier League Table

Arsenal Transfers
Aston Villa Transfers
Birmingham Transfers
Blackburn Transfers
Blackpool Transfers
Bolton Transfers
Chelsea Transfers
Everton Transfers
Fulham Transfers
Liverpool Transfers
Man City Transfers
Man Utd Transfers
Newcastle Transfers
Stoke Transfers
Sunderland Transfers
Tottenham Transfers
West Brom Transfers
West Ham Transfers
Wigan Transfers
Wolves Transfers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 2 | December 2010

Premier League

Remember, PM me if you want to sack your manager. If you want any specific screenshots, ask here.

-Wigan have sacked Roberto Martinez and appointed Brian Kerr as his replacement.

Update 3 | February 2011

Premier League

Don't forget, PM me if you want to sack your manager. If I have time I'll post January transfers later.

Update 4 | April 2011

Premier League
Basic Finances

Bear in mind that this is the last update until the end of the season, so if you want to make changes, do it now.
Also, have a look at the finances. Three clubs are already in debt, to let that be a warning to the rest of you.
Back to original thread

-Roberto Mancini has been sacked by the Man City board and replaced by popular German manager Joachim Löw

-Cash-strapped Sunderland have appointed Gianfranco Zola as a replacement for Steve Bruce

Update 5 | May 2011

Premier League

Okay, so that's the end of the season. PM me if you want your manager sacked, but bear in mind I have a lot of coursework to catch up on so I might not respond immediately :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.