Eds' Essential Liverpool Football Club FM11 Guide

Nice one mate, I'll have a go at this and maybe make a story out of it. Cheers :)

It also makes it extra special when your a liverpool fan as I've understood every step you've said.

Although I don't intend to play a save as Liverpool, and with the exception of the Mantralux's Arsenal guides, this is by far the best written one on the site. I read it all (don't ask me why) and I was thoroughly interested. Nice one Eds :)

I've searched and I cannot find the Arsenal guide that you spoke of, does anybody have a link to it please.

Thanks in advance. :)

I only have one comment and its about the left back slot, all i can say is, dont buy a player to play there on a perm basis, buy a player to act as cover (that way u dont spend a lot of your budget) and play DANNY WILSON there, I am in my 3rd season with Liverpool and he is my left back from day 1 and is consitant and brilliant!!! half way through second season the press was describing him as a wonderkid.

Fully agree. He's excellent at left back and gains the experience to become a great ball-playing CB. Originally use him to cover for Agger injury/tired.

Sold Soto for 2.3M and bought Fazio for 550k which was a great trade.

Good work. Wilson's good enough for the first team in the first season though :p

hi ive just started a save wiv liverpool, gone to buy Edin Dzeko he wants 140k a week 8m signing on fee an is agent wants 5.5m, what u get him on? there no way im paying that

nice guide mate ...
btw why buy dzeko in the 1st season when u can get lavezzi n balloteli in the next season....
n also dzeko in the next season for around 15mil ...
n yes dont loan out wilson ... he played well in the 1st season with my pool ...

Great guide mate.

I signed Humberto Suazo for £3 mil instead of Dzeko. Great player and saves a bit of money too

Nice guide, one thing I would advise if starting a Liverpool save however is bring in another cm...had 3 Liverpool saves for various reasons & on every one Gerrard has spent atleast 3 months out (medium training) & Meireles seems to pick up knocks quite easily aswell & if they're both out at the same time your back ups are Lucas/Poulsen/Spearing/Shelvey. Dunno about anyone else but those 4 don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Great guide mate, helped alot on my new Liverpool save!

What skin is that btw? (A)

Good signings and will be challenging.YNWA.Big liverpool fan

im trying to download but it wont download. I don't know what is happening. Anyone help?