i also find it bizarre that in the pass completion %, its only goal keepers

should stay 4th or higher and and Bring on the Toxic Monkeys. Wouldham FC are gunna win the cup

David Veeyaa - You beast!

END OF SEASON UPDATE

Table
AuctionPremierLeague-4-1.png

Team Stats
AuctionPremierLeague-5-1.png

Player Stats
AuctionPremierLeague-6-1.png

Auction Cup
WouldhamFCvSmokingToxicMonkeys.png

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

if anyone wants some more info just ask :)

Pwned. Auction cup winners. Ribery, zhirkov and torres are beautys AND 3RD IN THE LEAGUE

5th, not bad considering where I was sitting early on. We were bang in form at the end of the season and David Villa was banging them on. Positive going into next season.

im happy with the turn around after the change of tactics. next season should be miles better

shuda never gone against my diamond

I would have owned this if I would have had a good start.

My defence is epic so I expect to win the next league. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Brilliant overall performance by FC Viney aswell.

roll on nxt season

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:56 AM ----------

we are gettin a second season arent we eds?

Brilliant overall performance by FC Viney aswell.

Oi! Leave it out! God I was so bad and I don't know how to make it better. Can I get a new manager please?

Sorry guys, after my computer crashed i've had to get it rebooted, meaning I no longer have the save game :'( I'm thinking in a couple of weeks i'll start a new game, and you'll all be in it.

bad times bout the comp, but good times that we'll be getting a new game, gives a shout when u start it :)