I can not auction on a Monday Tuesday and a Thursday so if I dont get all the players needed please may you make up a little list and I use my money up cheers

sorry, i made this clear, if your not on, we dont wait.
theres 16 rounds, more than enough time to get enough players. dont worry if you miss a few rounds

Too many auction games going around

As long as people are interested and find it funny there shouldn't be a problem at all?
Idiotic statement tbh, don't post unless you have something usefull to say.

I'm gonna have to pass on this one guys, but good luck to all of you :)

And Joe will win.

I can not auction on a Monday Tuesday and a Thursday so if I dont get all the players needed please may you make up a little list and I use my money up cheers

yea granted itis a game, but u need to be a lil more commited than that

I wanted to see the Ronaseals beasts in auction bud

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

I carnt mate i go to Bording school there might be a chance to go on the computer but I will try

Team Name: Matt's Allstar's
Home Kit [Style, Colours]: Blue and White
Away Kit [Style, Colours]: Gold and Blue (H)

can ichange my name to Mancunian Superstars, just flows better

can ichange my name to Mancunian Superstars, just flows better

of course

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

I wanted to see the Ronaseals beasts in auction bud

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

I carnt mate i go to Bording school there might be a chance to go on the computer but I will try

so you can't enter?

You do realize we will not wait past the deadline for you......

Plus this is going to mean we will have to wait till the deadline on every bid :S

You do realize we will not wait past the deadline for you......

Plus this is going to mean we will have to wait till the deadline on every bid :S

Patience is the key. (A)

That is good coming from you.....:p

Plus, I aint too bothered got exams during this week so wont be on that often anyway.

don't worry, i will try my best to make deadlines quick and realistic, the idea is that we shouldn't have to wait too long.

i dont mind showin patience but wen eveyrone gets there bids in and theres 12 hours to wait till the deadline and only one person has to bid ..................

all im sayin is i reckon everyone will feel the frustation

tbh once tommos calmd down a lil, the deadlines were easy to wait for, more so now taht i can just watch footy at any time :D

rite ill bk on tomoz b4 and after work, if the first list is up b4 i leave ill bid then, if not itll be b4 5 tomorrow evening

tbh once tommos calmd down a lil, the deadlines were easy to wait for, more so now taht i can just watch footy at any time :D

rite ill bk on tomoz b4 and after work, if the first list is up b4 i leave ill bid then, if not itll be b4 5 tomorrow evening

I didn't even think my comment on Tommo's was that bad?

:(

Team Name: Elite FC
Home Kit [Style, Colours]: Black & Green
Away Kit [Style, Colours]: Green & White