uchiha37

Reaction score
I am in the January transfer window with Arsenal, I have enough strikers, but just want to know, is it worth keeping Eduardo? Is he any good? His stats look alright, he has just come back to fitness. Don't know whether I should sell him or keep him. Would appreciate any help!

I am in the January transfer window with Arsenal, I have enough strikers, but just want to know, is it worth keeping Eduardo? Is he any good? His stats look alright, he has just come back to fitness. Don't know whether I should sell him or keep him. Would appreciate any help!

Well i'm also playing as Arsenal and over the course of my first season he has proven himself to be my #1 striker ahead of RVP. He has scored at least 1 goal in every match he has played during the season.

RVP has scored 2 goals in 18 starts.

Eduardo has scored 11 goals in 7 starts.

So my advise is to definitely keep him.

Well i'm also playing as Arsenal and over the course of my first season he has proven himself to be my #1 striker ahead of RVP. He has scored at least 1 goal in every match he has played during the season.

RVP has scored 2 goals in 18 starts.

Eduardo has scored 11 goals in 7 starts.

So my advise is to definitely keep him.
hi, mate. welcome to the forums.

this thread is pretty old tbh so i'd advise you to look at the date before making a post so that you would not end up posting in very old threads by accident. anyway, cheers for trying to help and hope you enjoy your time here :)