Eduardo Salles The Next Ronaldo

CharlieG

Reaction score
Hi Everyone i have just bought eduardo salles for warford and he is dubbed the new ronaldo obv meaning the brazilian goal machine has any one got a screen shot of the hitman in his prime i wanna see what i have bought into. Thanks For The Help

Hi Everyone i have just bought eduardo salles for warford and he is dubbed the new ronaldo obv meaning the brazilian goal machine has any one got a screen shot of the hitman in his prime i wanna see what i have bought into. Thanks For The Help

i signed him a while back for reading. after a few seasons (4 i think)
he wasnt to bad, scored about 10goals before his injury prone 24monthes
during that time only managed to get 5 goals lol

Cheers Dudes, If You Can Send A ScreenShit Of Him When He Is Like 25+ Would Be Great :)

at work so no screenies, but if given enough games to show his talent he can definately live up to his billing.

on a brazilian league game ive been playing for a while now hes just gone to barcelona for 28 mill aged 21. im tracking his progress and 7 goals in 4 starts and 5 sub appearances (hat trick on first start against sevilla) suggest that hes gonna do well.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Cheers Dudes, If You Can Send A ScreenShit Of Him When He Is Like 25+ Would Be Great :)

lolz i would love a screenshit too!!

Cheers Mate :) Big Help Hes Getting First Team Footy Now :) Ahaa 28 Mill Wud Look Great In My Bank Account :)

hes slightly above that level on my game, but hes only 21. and its not his stats that have impressed me. its his goal record. goals galore in league and continental comps. south american golden boot. pushing for a place in brazil squad too. and as i said before hes on fire for barcelona.

Yeah Well Its Mixed Views Hes Gettig Me Goals In The Championship and i am aiming for promotion he will do me a god job thanks everyone for all your views but 1st team football and training has alot to do with potential and he will do good for me :) dont fear

Yeah Well Its Mixed Views Hes Gettig Me Goals In The Championship and i am aiming for promotion he will do me a god job thanks everyone for all your views but 1st team football and training has alot to do with potential and he will do good for me :) dont fear

spot on mate. first team footy and good training schedule (maybe tutoring from a world class player, but u are in the championship...) will all help him reach the highs of fat ronaldos career.

I have just signed him for my sevilla side and i think i am gunna wait till end of the season that is when i get ruud and have him tutor him cant go wrong there

I Will Figure Something Out Ahaa I Could Bring in saviola i get promoted so we will wait and see :~)

yeah def, i know that, was just saying thats how he turned out on mine unfortuantely, clearly he had no training and was barely playing, would like to have seen what he looks like if being played regularly! also maikon leite - sau paulo/santos dubbed the new Ronaldo too! he is really good too!

I have just signed him for my sevilla side and i think i am gunna wait till end of the season that is when i get ruud and have him tutor him cant go wrong there

Im liking your style with the Ruud shout im Ajax and am gonna steal your plan lol!!! :p

Im liking your style with the Ruud shout im Ajax and am gonna steal your plan lol!!! :p

Lol well sign ruud from madrid dont gt him till end of season and he is old lot of experience so get him to tutor him cant go wrong really

Tried to buy him then but he's having none of it. trying for Ronaldo himself now haha!!

Not great stats but he is a good player :D