Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager_Andre

Reaction score
This guy was brought over to Atletico Madrid before i took atletico Madrid, im useing the barcelona tactic 4-1-2-3 and i use him on the right, he's awsome so nice to see him play , its like a messi, he likes to cut in and shoot, he has a tremendous cross, everything he does loosk magical, all tops teams cant stop asking me to sell him, i wont i manage to win not to make money.

If anyone want i can record a match of him so u can see what he can. or check a highligh of your own database IF HE'S GOOD TRAINED AT THE CPU ATLETICO M

This guy was brought over to Atletico Madrid before i took atletico Madrid, im useing the barcelona tactic 4-1-2-3 and i use him on the right, he's awsome so nice to see him play , its like a messi, he likes to cut in and shoot, he has a tremendous cross, everything he does loosk magical, all tops teams cant stop asking me to sell him, i wont i manage to win not to make money.

If anyone want i can record a match of him so u can see what he can. or check a highligh of your own database IF HE'S GOOD TRAINED AT THE CPU ATLETICO M
just because your dad is a scout does not mean you dont have to use the search functions on these forums like everyone else, there are countless threads about Salvio, everyone knows about him, he plays at Lanus and in the latest patch he is at Atletico :p

just because your dad is a scout does not mean you dont have to use the search functions on these forums like everyone else, there are countless threads about Salvio, everyone knows about him, he plays at Lanus and in the latest patch he is at Atletico :p

Lmao i saw your Thread im sorry , didnt see it xDim just to happy with him mate , he's awsome i cant pay messi , i can use him tho muahaha!

anyway i can put video's ingame of players its more depht then just names and price's

Last edited:
I trained him as a striker, his finishing is currently 14 ( 23 years old ) he's a very good impact sub at Arsenal.

2w2khe8.jpg

Eduardo in 2014 !

I had him on my Villa save. Pretty good, but I decided I wanted English players so I sold him.

Status
Not open for further replies.