Edwin Van der sar the managerial battle

Dobbi

Reaction score
Hi I am going to start up a managerial carrer under Edwin Van der sar I will start up unemployed and see what I can do put I expect a BSP struggle. I am using these leagues:
England main league
Holland Top league
Spain top league
Germany Top league
I hope you enjoy

Bishops stortford who are top of Blue Square north have been declined by Edwin Van der sar so Bishops stortford will still be looking for a manager. A statement from the soon to be 42 year old said "I am grateful to be offered a job as manager of Bishops Stortford of the Blue square Bet northern Confernce league but I have thought about it and I have decided to decline the offer but good luck Bishops Stortford" the chairman of Bishops stortford had this to say
"we are grateful to Edwin for being so polite and hope hat we can join forces later on in the Ex Dutch international Goalkeeper's managerial Career."

13 days after initially aplying for this job Edwin Van der sar has been appointed as manager of Macclesfield Town!Moss rose are glad to have a man who knows a thing or two about football 605 club appearances as goalkeeper and 1 goal and then 130 international appearances so the silkmen may prove difficult to manage initially with just hours until there 1st game against Halifax FC in the FA cup.
This is Van der sar's first Press conference
Press: Hello Edwin what made you join this club?
VDS: The fact that I can build up my own team in a club that deserve to be in the football league
press: How will you play your football?
VDS: in a 4-4-2 Is the most likely formation but I will play short passes and a very attacking game
press: What is your aim for this season?
VDS: To stop them from losing money every week to get a slightly better squad and to have a good cup run now I need to go and prepare for the cup match

Macclesfield Town 6-0 Halifax Town
venue: moss rose
competition: FA cup 4th Qualifying round
attendance: 2964
goals: Waide Fairhurst 3,80 Sam Wedgebury 43,68 Matthew Barnes-Homer 56,90
starman:M.Barnes-Homer
Report: Van der sar got his Career of to a flying start after an emphatic 6-0 win over Halifax 2 goals from 3 different men could Van der sar get Macclesfield to bounce back from relegation into this league

Hereford united 2-3 Macclesfield Town
Venue: Edgar street
Competition: Blue square Bet conference premier League
attendance:1961
goals:Waide Fairhurst 41 Andre Da costa 60 Keiran Murtagh 89
Starman: Ryan Bowman (Hereford united)
Report: Ryan Bowman put Hereford in the lead in the 17th minute with a curling free kick and he Put the Bulls 2 up 5 Minutes later after James Mcquilkin hit a ball into the area which Bowman finished but Fairhurst run the length of the pitch before slamming the ball sweetly into the left side of the net Van der sar made a tactical change and Made long passing the default and it worked a treat as Da costa Scored from a corner he was by the near post and rifled a shot into the roof of the net he didn't even use his head GOAL OF THE SEASON CONTENDER surely then more Bull disasters as Murtagh Scored a free kick from 30 yards The win was much needed for either team but Silkmen came out over the bulls

Give your story a little more detail, add some photo's and space the writing out with some headlines I'd say. Good luck :)

I am also doing the Gillingham story only because I am a lifelong fan

**** my Photo's are not working
Anyway will do headlines

Anyway that photo is of moss rose the Home of Macclesfield Town FC

Feeling confident for the FA cup match against League 1 Strugglers Stevenage

HEARTBREAK FOR SILKMEN
Stevenage Boro 4-2 Macclesfield Town Wedgebury 69 Kissock 83

Venue: Broadhall way

View attachment 341193
Attendance: 2828

Starman: Dani Lopez (Stevenage)

Report: League 1 strugglers Stevenage hosted Macclesfield Town FC in a exiting game Darius Charles got the ball rolling and thanks to a Dani Lopez Hat-trick Stevenage were 4-0 up at half time Town did get two goals but Boro dumped them out of the cup
Press conference: (Gary Smith)
Reporter: How do you feel about that good performance?
Smith: I wouldn't call it good I would say it is satisfactory as Macclesfield No disrespect to them Got two Goals that they maybe didn't deserve
Reporter: Dani Lopez?
Smith: Wow he performed Well and we all must agree to say he has potential

Last edited:
Monthly updates now coming so going to be less detail

DISASTER FOR SILKMEN
the Month of November has a bad one for Macclesfield as they Got dumped out of the cup and got 1 point out of an available 12 in fact the media are already saying that Kidderminster manager Steve Burr should replace the 42 year Dutchman after losing 4-2 to Stevenage they lost 2-1 to Harriers before the teams at the bottom of the table rolled into Moss Rose Braintree won 3-1 fleet won 2-1 and Alfreton drew 2-2

Doing Half season and end of season updates now soz