effect of your training (I don't mean attributes)

Feron

Reaction score
you can train many tactical things that should have a short term effect for example as preparation for a specific match or the setpiece variations etc. etc.

But when I hover over bars like the general "tactical familiarity" I cannot find any of these things. So, where can I check if my training made a difference? I mean, just watching my players play and then later checking the statistics doesn't really tell me if it was my specific training that made a difference or if I am lacking in a certain department with room for improvement. And like I said I don't mean attributes.

Basically I am missing some form of feedback that shows me that it was worth it to have a versatile and pointed training. Or if I should just plainly train the attributes plus make sure my team is familiar with the current tactic. Or am I missing something?

I know that it's not the game's intention to serve you things on the silver platter but thats not what I mean. Things like "tactical familiarity" are shown so why not show the things I've explained as well.

you can train many tactical things that should have a short term effect for example as preparation for a specific match or the setpiece variations etc. etc.

But when I hover over bars like the general "tactical familiarity" I cannot find any of these things. So, where can I check if my training made a difference? I mean, just watching my players play and then later checking the statistics doesn't really tell me if it was my specific training that made a difference or if I am lacking in a certain department with room for improvement. And like I said I don't mean attributes.

Basically I am missing some form of feedback that shows me that it was worth it to have a versatile and pointed training. Or if I should just plainly train the attributes plus make sure my team is familiar with the current tactic. Or am I missing something?

I know that it's not the game's intention to serve you things on the silver platter but thats not what I mean. Things like "tactical familiarity" are shown so why not show the things I've explained as well.
I have noticed comments from the AssMan during the game saying something along the lines of, "... recent set piece training seems to be paying off..."
Kel