effective formation with tottenham

butler_18

Reaction score
yoo people has anyone got a solid game winning formation for tottenham?
or suggest one that may work

There seem to be a lot of people playing as tottenham and I am one of them I am playing a standard 4-4-2 and it has been working for me have finished no lower than 5th in my 2 full seasons I have played

nooo wayy wot players did u buy n wot tactic did u run? upload it for me pls if possible

Sorry to rain on the parade but the game is different now you cant jusy have one SUPER tactic to be succesful! You have to watch the play and adjust accordingly. Push Jenas off a bridge that would be a start. :D:D(H)

yes jenas needs ******* killing, he is **** in real life and in game, i basically play a 4-1-2-1-2, in other words a diamond formation, and it works well with modric as AMC and hudd as DMC, you will need to buy a natural left winger though, i.e. pedersen is good, capel is a good choice too, but just get a nice attacking rhythm going, but never go defensive, if you do they will concede quite a few goals and wont score, even against teams like chelsea just play a slightly more attacking formation and you can grind out results

check my thread out...not lots of teams in england play this style of football...and im quite sure it will work for you, i havent lost with it it:) scoring lots of goals, and not conceding many...players are mostly all get 7+...check my thread on tactics, tells you exactly what you need to do