Reaction score
Hey fm base.

I am looking for tips and tricks on how to improve your players in the most effective way.

Also when using Genie Scout, and it says that Sterling will reach 18 dribling when "full potential" is ticked. Is it possible to make it reach 20?

Thanks in advance

Hey fm base.

I am looking for tips and tricks on how to improve your players in the most effective way.

Also when using Genie Scout, and it says that Sterling will reach 18 dribling when "full potential" is ticked. Is it possible to make it reach 20?

Thanks in advance
As far as I'm aware, Genie Scout doesn't take in to account focused training; it assumes everything will level up evenly. In other words, it takes Sterling's remaining CA points and distributes them evenly across all stats. If you want his dribbling to reach 20 then put him on a focused dribbling training regime, make sure the corresponding coach is skilled and lower the emphasis on general training.

I personally set General Training to Balanced - Low and have all of my players on heavy focused training; some for individual skills and some for tactical roles depending on their age and skill-level.

As far as I'm aware, Genie Scout doesn't take in to account focused training; it assumes everything will level up evenly. In other words, it takes Sterling's remaining CA points and distributes them evenly across all stats. If you want his dribbling to reach 20 then put him on a focused dribbling training regime, make sure the corresponding coach is skilled and lower the emphasis on general training.

I personally set General Training to Balanced - Low and have all of my players on heavy focused training; some for individual skills and some for tactical roles depending on their age and skill-level.

Do you have any idea of how many stats will improve per CA point? or is it not related at all?

If/when the player reaches PA, is he unable to increase his stats after that?

Do you have any idea of how many stats will improve per CA point? or is it not related at all?

If/when the player reaches PA, is he unable to increase his stats after that?
He can continue increasing stats (which stats depend on how old he is) but at the expense of others. And I have read that some stats might require more CA points than others and getting a stat from 4 to 5 would require fewer CA points than getting it from 19 to 20. I've not seen conclusive evidence of this though so who knows?