Efrain Jaurez joins Zaragosa on a season long loan.

Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
Celtic Football Club

EFRAIN Juarez has joined Real Zaragoza on a season-long loan. The Mexican internationalist, who has made 20 appearances for Celtic, scoring two goals, joins the Spanish side who are currently managed by his fellow countryman, Javier Aguirre. They finished 13th in La Liga last season.

Everyone at Celtic would like to wish Efrain every success with Real Zaragoza for the forthcoming season.

Still a quality player, hopefully we got a small fee for the loan. This should at the very least put him in the shop window for clubs to buy him. I dont know how he doesnt get game time, he has been outstanding anytime I have seen him.

good player just coudn't get in the team

After the first few games of last season , i thought i would be him and Berem Kayal in the midfield.

Personally i think it was a Lawell signing. Why would Lennon spend £2m on a player to sit in the stand ????

As a Real Zaragoza supporter, I would appreciate if you guys could tell me about him, if he is really good, what kind of a player he is...

It's been a long time since they started informing here that he might come. Finally it's done, let's see.

As a Real Zaragoza supporter, I would appreciate if you guys could tell me about him, if he is really good, what kind of a player he is...

It's been a long time since they started informing here that he might come. Finally it's done, let's see.

Good player, can play rb,rm and cm. He is has poor positioning, good stamina, decent pace, average passer of the ball and a good long shot.

He played every minute of Mexico's Gold Cup win and your manager knows him very well. He has got attitude problems and apparently didnt train with much effort after we where knocked out of Europe last season.

Last edited:
**** you lennon !!! Now who i am going to play right back/defensive mid/ball winning mid/attacking mid for my celtic side on FM

**** if it gets him First Team football, I say good move from Lennon. Maybe when he comes back after the season [if he does] he'll break right back into the first team.

**** if it gets him First Team football, I say good move from Lennon. Maybe when he comes back after the season [if he does] he'll break right back into the first team.

Well I expect Kayal to be gone next season :( so that will leave an opening for him to stake a claim for. Although Ki and Wanyma with both also be looking for it and they have both looked really impressive.

Well I expect Kayal to be gone next season :( so that will leave an opening for him to stake a claim for. Although Ki and Wanyma with both also be looking for it and they have both looked really impressive.
Not Kayal =( He's brilliant. Right now, we have a midfield overload right now [Brown, Ledley, Wanyma, Ki, Kayal.] If Lennon is going to play a 4-4-2, then it's about rotation, but we have a better chance to execute either a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-4-1-1 to let the midfielders play well. [Still need to rotate, but not as much, I guess :p]

Juarez started last season off quite well, everyone was really impressed with him. Then he just sort of faded.. looked absolutely lost in our midfield when he got a couple of games after the new year.

Hopefully he does well for Zaragoza!