Goalie1234

Reaction score
Do players have egos?I mean does Marcelo have a higher ego than Vorm from Swansea?I took does two randomly.Do the better teams players have higher egos than lower teams players?

Do players have egos?I mean does Marcelo have a higher ego than Vorm from Swansea?I took does two randomly.Do the better teams players have higher egos than lower teams players?

Not as such, they have personalities if that is what you meant which imitates (or attempts to) the players IRL, for example on the game a player like Pepe (randomly taken) would have a lower temperament than say Giggs (another random) and is therefore more like to do something rash both on and off the pitch. This could lead to things such as sendings off. This season so far, I have had vidic red carded twice for elbows.

Not as such, they have personalities if that is what you meant which imitates (or attempts to) the players IRL, for example on the game a player like Pepe (randomly taken) would have a lower temperament than say Giggs (another random) and is therefore more like to do something rash both on and off the pitch. This could lead to things such as sendings off. This season so far, I have had vidic red carded twice for elbows.
But like there is Mike who plays for Real and John who play for Hull city there have roughly the same atributes and the same wages .I want to sign them both.Will Mike be more cocky and ask for more caus he thinks he is a world class player?

Will ask for more due to reputation, not due to cocky, also hidden stats also play a part of this if i'm not mistaken.