.:: Matt ::.

Reaction score
How have you guys dealt with egotistical players? I have Wellington Nem for Birmingham City and he isn't playing to his full ability, I tell him he's no playing well, he agrees, goes into the next game and has the wrong attitude again!

He may need some more time too settle tbh, he's only played about 6 or 7 games... Anyway have you guys came up against any egotistical players?

I wouldn't call that egotistical.. Just seems like he's struggling to adapt to the league.. I would recommend signing a former team-mate of his team help him. There is a striker called Marcos Junior in the Fluminense side who is well worth a punt.. This guy is awesome and Wellington Nem often asks for you to sign him in order to help him settle properly (and trust me, you want a settled Wellington Nem!).

In answer to your question... No I haven't really.. Egotistical agents, however, yes, they are all bellends (probably FM's most realistic feature)!.

just give him time, the biggest **** pole i ever signed was on 07 illsinho? that his name the wing back? i singed him for like 10 mil sold him 6 months later for free, i hated the guy, never again!

I wouldn't call that egotistical.. Just seems like he's struggling to adapt to the league.. I would recommend signing a former team-mate of his team help him. There is a striker called Marcos Junior in the Fluminense side who is well worth a punt.. This guy is awesome and Wellington Nem often asks for you to sign him in order to help him settle properly (and trust me, you want a settled Wellington Nem!).

In answer to your question... No I haven't really.. Egotistical agents, however, yes, they are all bellends (probably FM's most realistic feature)!.

Yeah, I see mate didn't really mean egotistical it was just the best way to get the point across. Cheers for the suggestion anyway, I'll deffo look into him!

How have you guys dealt with egotistical players? I have Wellington Nem for Birmingham City and he isn't playing to his full ability, I tell him he's no playing well, he agrees, goes into the next game and has the wrong attitude again!

He may need some more time too settle tbh, he's only played about 6 or 7 games... Anyway have you guys came up against any egotistical players?

As Andy said, that isn't being egotistical.

But when I do have players like that, I normally take a "hard-ball" approach - They can either agree with me (Or at least pretend to!) and get on with it, or they can leave!
I recently sold Sagna to Juventus for a cut-down price of £10m because he complained about getting fined after being sent off against Man. City!

However, there are always a few players in my team that I give special treatment too ;)

i haven't found any problem with wellington nem. he played great in the first seasonn for me, and though he has been pushed to more of a rotation player this season after signing hulk, he comes on and does the job.

Also, I bought him in my first season, and he has been a bit disappointing for me. He hasn't actually played bad, just his attributes haven't really developed, so I haven't given him much playing time. I loaned him out in the first January to Udinese where he was pretty poor, then gave him in 18 games from the start of the 2nd season to January, he was poor again so I loaned him to Corinthians where he is doing well. Gonna try sell him when he returns in January!