paulwhiting

Reaction score
I am going to attempt to go down to level 24 the lowest level off the English pyramid . . . . I have previously on fm 13 got to level 14 it's is tough and painstaking but I am willing to give it a try if there is a interest in playing it

Why would you put yourself through so much pain? o_O
I'd definitely be interested in this though.

I would be extremely interested in this! if you could manage it you be a legend!

After looking into it I might have to alter it slightly to make leagues work but I will get to it and keep you guys updated anybody play for a team in the 24 tiers most park saturday football is included

This would be absolutely epic!!!

I currently play for a level 16 Northern Leicestershire league team and would love to take them to the Prem :D

That would be insane!. I'd just love to see the team names in those leagues :D

The problem is SI haven't put any effort into lower teams E.G. Potters Bar who are in the Calor Southern Division 1 Central. I have played for them for 2 seasons now yet i have never been added to the game yet my brother has and he joined the same time as me, maybe it is because he was at St Albans when they were in conference south so they already have him in the database but for other players who are at the Potters Bar team have been there a shorter period of time yet they are on it.

The problem is SI haven't put any effort into lower teams E.G. Potters Bar who are in the Calor Southern Division 1 Central. I have played for them for 2 seasons now yet i have never been added to the game yet my brother has and he joined the same time as me, maybe it is because he was at St Albans when they were in conference south so they already have him in the database but for other players who are at the Potters Bar team have been there a shorter period of time yet they are on it.

Is it because you haven't scored yet? :p

Their is a stier 26 file for the brazilian leagues (seria z!!) on the si forum... ive just started :)

Well I play for a team in Bournemouth & Hayward Saturday league division 5, Parkstone Athletic, so I'm happy to help with info for us haha.

As for SI not putting any real effort into lower leagues, it is something they are looking to expand, as evidenced by my recent appointment as researcher for Poole Town, theres a list of team on the SI community forums, so if anyone knows their local team at all and wants to help out get in touch with SI on the forums, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to have more researchers on board. More accuracy regarding non league teams can only benefit future releases.

Well I play for a team in Bournemouth & Hayward Saturday league division 5, Parkstone Athletic, so I'm happy to help with info for us haha.

As for SI not putting any real effort into lower leagues, it is something they are looking to expand, as evidenced by my recent appointment as researcher for Poole Town, theres a list of team on the SI community forums, so if anyone knows their local team at all and wants to help out get in touch with SI on the forums, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to have more researchers on board. More accuracy regarding non league teams can only benefit future releases.
My local team name is Bowers & Pitsea, I do have another which is also and playing in the same league as my local, Basildon United, both playing in the Essex Senior League in the 9th tier of English Football, just wanting to add this in.

I used to watc Poole Town every week, wehn i lived down there, i was renting a room off the phsyio, i lived just off the bank ronudabout near the centre :)

Make sure AFC Corby Shamrock are in this! Best team in Northamptonshire :)