A brave venture indeed. As incentive, here's a link to a zipped folder containing the logos and icons for every team in England, as of the release of FM14 - complete with config files. They are the product of online image searches so styles vary, but they are fully up-to-date including all brand new clubs for FM14, the recently redesigned logos of Crystal Palace, AFC Bournemouth and Port Vale, and if you visit the Past Winners lists for each of the domestic competitions you'll see logos in place for the likes of the very early winners of the FA Cup and for the crazy-gang era Wimbledon etc. The only one I had to make up was Shortwood United. I'm aware that Everton's logo will be changed again in the summer, but for now it has the current one with the short and stumpy version of St Rupert's Tower:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjcjhm3msfkpcp6/England.zip

Regarding research for the lower leagues, on two separate occasions I have applied via the links that used to be on this site to become a researcher for AFC Totton, Totton & Eling and the Southern section leagues in which they compete (or struggle to compete, given the current financial plight of the former) whose shared ground and training complex is a 10 minute walk from my house - but I've never heard anything back. Maybe they've seen too many of my posts, realised I'm a bit long-winded and decided they could do without the hassle!

Looking forward to this. I had an English level 24 file for FM2012 but my PC was too slow to run it properly.

I've since bought a new PC on the strength of your level 24 file so I'm praying you'll pull this one off!

Keep up the good work.

Have you done it yet? Haha. It would be pretty epic!

Last edited: