Reaction score
EL SALVADOR

This tactic is a tribute to (one of) the best footballer, trainer and person in history, Johan Cruijff.
[Later more text]

View attachment 163057 View attachment 163054

Results

View attachment 163056 View attachment 163055
View attachment 163026 View attachment 163025
View attachment 162926 View attachment 162927

Opposition instructions

View attachment 163051

I did a test in my Tactic Testing League and a season with Swansea City and HSV in the English Premier League and German Bundesliga, without transfers. I created the AMC version as the original version. Sometimes I got some problems against the wingsback (like Juventus, etc.) or AMC formations, depends on how good the opposition is. If you also got some problems you can try to man mark the AMC from the opposition with the CM (defense) or set a DM. In the near future I will create a DM version. The DM version of this tactic (V1.1) isn't tested yet, as I just used it in some games with Swansea City and Hamburger SV. I can't guarantee superb results with that version. Please let me know about your results!

Last edited:
look who's back in the mix :) trying it out already

OMG!!! is this trueee *_* i must try it nowww

This tactic is brilliant, killing it with my 2023 tottenham team, thanks!

I think Johan would disagree with the formation, but still a nice tribute!

I think Johan would disagree with the formation, but still a nice tribute!
Absolutely yes and no. Later up I will put some more text in this thread why I choose for this formation and why I put more formations up. But one thing; the 4231 has one FB at attack and that is how Johan Cruijff played with Ajax, in a 343 system. The left back in Ajax' history started to run deep and they produced a 343 formation. But you're right because Johan didn't wanted to think in formations or playing with a static 'number ten'. That's why I am going to put more formations up.

Hope to see more results from you, guys!