timrobbins

Reaction score
I bought him to ManU and playin him as a wingman instead of Young, but he is still playing under level, doesn?t matter if hes on the left or right side, even a striker. Do you have any experience with him?

can't just dump a foreign player from a foreign league straight into a EPL club. They have to get used to the style, once you acquire him, put team training on team cohesion, so he gets used to the style etc, then set his individual training, then let him play a half or 20 minutes for the first few games., ease him in.

I bought him for 60m euro in my Liverpool save. The first season he failed.
But in second season he scored 17 goals in 27 matches as inside forward(attack).

Also i can give advice: buy Erik Lamela and use him as IF(support)
61 goals and 35 assists in 144 games

It looks like I'm the only one who had a little chuckle at the fact you said wingman instead of winger (no offence), but like Aayush and iota said, he's an inside forward if you're playing him on the left, and foreign players take time to settle at new clubs.

Actually, no, use him on the AML as a winger, and he's even more immense than as an IF. He banged 15 goals, and set up numerous ones on my old ManU save. Just give him time to get adjusted to your squad, as was said above, and it'll pay dividends.

I'm so jealous at you guys for actually getting to play him. I had him on my team in one of my saves for 3 seasons, and every single season he was injured for at least 4 months (altogether). My experiences was so bad with him, that I don't have the balls to try him out again :(

But he was without a doubt world class each time he played.

I did not mean it, i play him like a winger, I just wanted to tell I play him on wing possition, you know :) Cause I am at start and I have little problems with my tactic too, I?m trying him as IF and also as Winger. He seems like "tryhard" now. Hope he will get better

my experience with him in my manchester united save file in FM 2013.. he was good doing right winger, but he was great as Left winger, or as an inside forward/Advanced Playmaker Behind Rooney.. made 20+ assits..