El Turco 4-4-2 - Fm 19.3.6 Best Tactic

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 100
  • Views 54K
Anyone tried this in FM20? Would it still work, or are the match engines too different?

The tactic was tried in the Fm 20 series, but the results were not as positive as the Fm 19 series..
If you can make the right additions according to your game preference on the combinations of the defender and midfielder. The tactics can beuseful ;)

I do not handle training, it is better for players if you want to be interested. Giving special features to players allows you to win matches with different scores. ;)
Thanks for getting back to me.
Have left OIs and general training to assistant and set individual training to each position myself
Set pieces left to default
Started a save with Bournemouth - a couple of signings and first league game at home to Palace was a great 7 - 0 win!!!

Thanks for getting back to me.
Have left OIs and general training to assistant and set individual training to each position myself
Set pieces left to default
Started a save with Bournemouth - a couple of signings and first league game at home to Palace was a great 7 - 0 win!!!

You're welcome. Good games :)

Hi!
Could someone post a picture with the instructions translated in English? I’m trying to use this tactic on Football Manager Touch on my iPad so I can’t load it like on PC.
Thank you so much!

I did not use Football Manager Touch, but you need to drop the tactic into the / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / tactics folder and activate it in the game
;)

Kardeşim çok güzel taktik yapmışsın. Klasik olan harika sonuçlar aldım. Yeni taktik var mı diye girdim fenomen taktiğini gördüm. Şimdi onu deneyeceğim. ;)

Kardeşim çok güzel taktik yapmışsın. Klasik olan harika sonuçlar aldım. Yeni taktik var mı diye girdim fenomen taktiğini gördüm. Şimdi onu deneyeceğim. ;)

Düşüncen için çok teşekkür ederim.Fenomeno taktiğim diğerinden daha iyi hocam onu denemeni tavsiye ederim.Geç fark etmişin ama sağlık olsun :)

I really can't understand. If AI adapts to tactics for the second season, how can you play 5 seasons with one tactic?

I really can't understand. If AI adapts to tactics for the second season, how can you play 5 seasons with one tactic?

I couldn't understand exactly what you mean. Did you mean getting bored of taking the trophies for 5 seasons?

I couldn't understand exactly what you mean. Did you mean getting bored of taking the trophies for 5 seasons?

No, no. I mean usually a tactic stops working on the second season. Because AI adoptes to it.

Or you want to say your tactic exception to the rule?

No, no. I mean usually a tactic stops working on the second season. Because AI adoptes to it.

Or you want to say your tactic exception to the rule?

I tried at least 5 seasons tactics and I succeeded. Success continued in the following seasons. Tactical users say that the game has become easier and more boring than the winning trophies. I think it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm doing the translation with translate some of my sentences may sound strange. You can be sure that the tactic is still seamlessly share their success in the Champions League in the group I was active in sharing turkey :)

I tried at least 5 seasons tactics and I succeeded. Success continued in the following seasons. Tactical users say that the game has become easier and more boring than the winning trophies. I think it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm doing the translation with translate some of my sentences may sound strange. You can be sure that the tactic is still seamlessly share their success in the Champions League in the group I was active in sharing turkey :)

Ok. Thanks. I will try with my second season (31/32) in RB.

Have you made some little changes from season to season?

Or did you somehow adapt tactics for away matches or strong opponents?

Ok. Thanks. I will try with my second season (31/32) in RB.

Have you made some little changes from season to season?

Or did you somehow adapt tactics for away matches or strong opponents?

I did not make any changes. You can use my latest shared elturco442fenomeno tactic. It is the most current and successful tactic.

I did not make any changes. You can use my latest shared elturco442fenomeno tactic. It is the most current and successful tactic.

Why not. :)
The tactical fm is not valid for 20 so I installed the tactics to see the images ;)

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Genel Bakış.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Genel Bakış-3.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Genel Bakış-4.png

Used the latest tactic with Feyenoord, went unbeaten the entire season. Only drew my very last Eredivisie game against NEC.

Got to the CL Final where unfortunately Bayern was too strong for us with one of my best strikers out with an injury as well. Got an amazing Semi Final win against United though.
I'll see if I can share some screenshots when I get home.

I resigned after the season and signed with Chelsea as I felt I've did everything I could with Feyenoord, Chelsea has been performing poor and want to qualify for the Euro Cup. Let's see if I can win the title this year, so far started off alright. Drew my first PL game but won everything after that so far.

Last edited:
Used the latest tactic with Feyenoord, went unbeaten the entire season. Only drew my very last Eredivisie game against NEC.

Got to the CL Final where unfortunately Bayern was too strong for us with one of my best strikers out with an injury as well. Got an amazing Semi Final win against United though.
I'll see if I can share some screenshots when I get home.

I resigned after the season and signed with Chelsea as I felt I've did everything I could with Feyenoord, Chelsea has been performing poor and want to qualify for the Euro Cup. Let's see if I can win the title this year, so far started off alright. Drew my first PL game but won everything after that so far.

I'm glad you're successful. Also thank you for coming back :)

Here's my result against United in the Semi Final CL, it was definitely a crazy game. My left back even got a red card and I thought it was over.
20200226200117_1.jpg
My star striker Marcos Conte, played 48 games and scored 51 goals
Eredivisie: 30 played 34 goals
Cup 6 played 6 goals
CL 12 played 11 goals
20200226200259_1.jpg

Such a shame he was injured for the Final against Bayern
20200226200938_1.jpg
Shame about the red card for my right back and Marcos Conte out with injury, might have gone different if Conte played.

Now onto bigger adventures with Chelsea, let's see how far I can get them.

Looks very good. I also have some questions about players (PPMs etc.) to use and set pieces (corners). I'll translate answer later.

Kardesim eline saglik *** iyi taktik, oyuncularla ilgili onerin vs var mi?
Mesela sol aciktaki adam sol ayakli mi olmali? Gobekteki oyuncular defansif agirlikli olacaktir muhtemelen.
Kornerleri hangi pozisyondaki eleman kullanmali?

Looks very good. I also have some questions about players (PPMs etc.) to use and set pieces (corners). I'll translate answer later.

Kardesim eline saglik *** iyi taktik, oyuncularla ilgili onerin vs var mi?
Mesela sol aciktaki adam sol ayakli mi olmali? Gobekteki oyuncular defansif agirlikli olacaktir muhtemelen.
Kornerleri hangi pozisyondaki eleman kullanmali?

The player's feet are not important for the left wing and the right wing. If the middle opening is high, it will make more assists. The ball can not be noticed in the organization of the standing ball, the position can already be scored. Your choice..

Sol kanat sisto sağ kanat kluivert gibi oyunculardan sezonda 28 asist ve üzeri gördüğüm oldu.Duran topları genelde en iyi kim kullanırsa ona kullandırıyorum ;)

Last edited: