El Turco 4-4-2 - Fm 19.3.6 Best Tactic

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 100
  • Views 54K
The player's feet are not important for the left wing and the right wing. If the middle opening is high, it will make more assists. The ball can not be noticed in the organization of the standing ball, the position can already be scored. Your choice..

Sol kanat sisto sağ kanat kluivert gibi oyunculardan sezonda 28 asist ve üzeri gördüğüm oldu.Duran topları genelde en iyi kim kullanırsa ona kullandırıyorum ;)

Thanks for the reply :)
I'll correct your answer little bit.
Preferred foot is not important for wingers. Better crossing will increase assist count. There is no specific instruction for set pieces, just let the best kicker take them.

I am testing the tactic in my 3rd year with Roda J.C. in the Netherlands.

in the 2nd league we played with TFF gladiator and became champions. In the second Year with the same tactic we became Dutch champions with the same tactic.
In the pre-season i tried your tactic. We beat RB Leipzig 3-1, came back from 1-3 behind to 5-3 against a Belgium 3rd league club. In the competition i goes weird. We win 1-0 at home against a top team, won 0-7 against a just promoted team and lost 1-0 at home against a middle team. They had 3 shots on goal with 65% possesion while we had 20 shots and 9 on target.
Am i doing something wrong? Regarding the players do you select the best or the best at the role?

Last edited:

in the 2nd league we played with TFF gladiator and became champions. In the second Year with the same tactic we became Dutch champions with the same tactic.
In the pre-season i tried your tactic. We beat RB Leipzig 3-1, came back from 1-3 behind to 5-3 against a Belgium 3rd league club. In the competition i goes weird. We win 1-0 at home against a top team, won 0-7 against a just promoted team and lost 1-0 at home against a middle team. They had 3 shots on goal with 65% possesion while we had 20 shots and 9 on target.
Am i doing something wrong? Regarding the players do you select the best or the best at the role?

No, you aren't doing anything wrong. Simply that the tactic is bad. The results that the creator puts us in images don't correspond to reality. It's appreciated that people share their tactics, but I don't understand people who try to deceive... A shame.

There is no problem in tactics, wing and midfielder contribute as much as a striker in terms of score. If you choose with the right player roles, you will win championships in different and higher scores.

No, you aren't doing anything wrong. Simply that the tactic is bad. The results that the creator puts us in images don't correspond to reality. It's appreciated that people share their tactics, but I don't understand people who try to deceive... A shame.

I presented the careers I shared by making a career personally. You can be sure that I did not repeat it until I recorded the game and achieved success. Also, if there was a problem in tactics, this would be stated in the shares.
I think you say the tactic is imitation. I shared the names of Duran Top organizations by seeing the most productive form by trying the instructions and roles in many careers other than certain.
I have examined many tactics and presented them in the way that I can get the best efficiency. If you still have a question mark in your mind, you can ask .. ;)

Have you actually tried this tactic?

I have tried this tactic with my Feyenoord and now Chelsea,

So far it's a good tactic for me personally. I haven't tried it with a weak team but I might do that in the future.
Based on what I can see, I think that if you have a solid team this tactic will definitely keep winning you games, and elturco is right on that. Midfielders and wingers are important. Both at Feyenoord and Chelsea, my central midfielders love to score a banger in the goal and I immediately recognize it when I put a more defending midfielder in the team. Regarding the wingers. my wingers contribute with their assists occasionally.

BTW, I've tried a lot of tactics in FM19, had TFF was alright but it lacked some defense in the later CL stages, won the CL 1x with my Feyenoord team but don't remember the tactic I used anymore. I do know that I got the 2nd season syndrome with it where my team started to perform sluggishly.

With this tactic (2nd version/tweak) I was able to reach the CL final again. With a better striker and no red card I'm almost sure I would have won it for a 2nd time. This tactic has some great offensive powers provided you've got the players for it.

Last edited:
Have you actually tried this tactic?

I have tried this tactic with my Feyenoord and now Chelsea,

So far it's a good tactic for me personally. I haven't tried it with a weak team but I might do that in the future.
Based on what I can see, I think that if you have a solid team this tactic will definitely keep winning you games, and elturco is right on that. Midfielders and wingers are important. Both at Feyenoord and Chelsea, my central midfielders love to score a banger in the goal and I immediately recognize it when I put a more defending midfielder in the team. Regarding the wingers. my wingers contribute with their assists occasionally.

BTW, I've tried a lot of tactics in FM19, had TFF was alright but it lacked some defense in the later CL stages, won the CL 1x with my Feyenoord team but don't remember the tactic I used anymore. I do know that I got the 2nd season syndrome with it where my team started to perform sluggishly.

With this tactic (2nd version/tweak) I was able to reach the CL final again. With a better striker and no red card I'm almost sure I would have won it for a 2nd time. This tactic has some great offensive powers provided you've got the players for it.

Yes, I tried it. Football is very colorful, it generated many occasions but almost none to goal. So I returned to TFF, which isn't that I like it very much, but it's the most stable and best explained tactic of this forum and many others. And that I've tried several, but I always end up coming back to TFF. Even Knap tactics don't work as well as he say.
But anyway I thank all the people who share their work, I find it really complicated to make my own tactics and that I have been on FM since the 2009 version... Seeing your post, I will give it one last chance and try one more season , year 20/21, League 1 with Bordeaux. These are my results so far...

1583449371806.png

1583449438739.png

1583449532933.png

It is desperate...

1583456735944.png

1583456795029.png

1583456846355.png

1583456888507.png

1583456926898.png

1583456988612.png

1583457058157.png

What is the use of generating so many occasions if I end up failing all and winning by "fortune" against such weak rivals?
When the season is over I will share the final results, but I doubt that I will win a title...

It is desperate...

View attachment 488989
View attachment 488990
View attachment 488991
View attachment 488992
View attachment 488993
View attachment 488994
View attachment 488995

What is the use of generating so many occasions if I end up failing all and winning by "fortune" against such weak rivals?
When the season is over I will share the final results, but I doubt that I will win a title...

Elturco442Fenomeno If you use the tactic, you will be in the middle row team, if you are a candidate for falling, your goal and score will increase as the team gets stronger. ;)

Elturco442Fenomeno If you use the tactic, you will be in the middle row team, if you are a candidate for falling, your goal and score will increase as the team gets stronger. ;)

With all due respect elturco09, I was a league and cup champion the 1st year with worst team, and runner-up the next 2 years with another tactic, supposedly less effective than yours, when I was a candidate to be 8th. You have it in the previous images .

If I have to have on the team Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Mbappe, Ramos, Ter Stegen, Carvajal, etc... then I would not need your tactics, with anyone I would surely win many titles!

Anyway, I already told you that I will end the season and then give my opinion again.

With all due respect elturco09, I was a league and cup champion the 1st year with worst team, and runner-up the next 2 years with another tactic, supposedly less effective than yours, when I was a candidate to be 8th. You have it in the previous images .

If I have to have on the team Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Mbappe, Ramos, Ter Stegen, Carvajal, etc... then I would not need your tactics, with anyone I would surely win many titles!

Anyway, I already told you that I will end the season and then give my opinion again.

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to your positive and negative comments. ;)

fm 20yi silmiştim. üç farklı taktik yapmama ve bu taktiklerle maçına göre çıkmama rağmen bir süre sonra teker teker çözdüler. Plug & play olayını bitirmişler ama çok abartmışlar. şimdi senin taktiğini gördüm ve fm 19u kuruyorum tekrar.

fm 20yi silmiştim. üç farklı taktik yapmama ve bu taktiklerle maçına göre çıkmama rağmen bir süre sonra teker teker çözdüler. Plug & play olayını bitirmişler ama çok abartmışlar. şimdi senin taktiğini gördüm ve fm 19u kuruyorum tekrar.
Fm 20 de wolwes ıle devre arasına kadar ılk 3 den asagı düşmedim devre arasından sonra seri maglubıyetler beraberlıkler *** arttı defalarca taktık denedım hatta tff knap taktıklerının en guncelını denedım ama işlemiyor.Bende 19 da takılıyorum hocam en iyi sorunsuz oyun şuan 19 ;)

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to your positive and negative comments. ;)

Negative feedback? Not at all! I must admit that I was wrong and lacked patience. In the following 2 years I have won everything except a BKT league cup, and unluckily in the final... As I always say, thanks for the effort and sharing, but I also want to apologize for having doubted your tactics. Definitely, if there is no such efficient tactic in FM20 I will stay in FM19. Thanks again, and please accept my apologies.

Negative feedback? Not at all! I must admit that I was wrong and lacked patience. In the following 2 years I have won everything except a BKT league cup, and unluckily in the final... As I always say, thanks for the effort and sharing, but I also want to apologize for having doubted your tactics. Definitely, if there is no such efficient tactic in FM20 I will stay in FM19. Thanks again, and please accept my apologies.

Thank you very much for your nice comment. How happy I am to help you succeed .. good games :)

2nd year with Besiktas, won champions league.

Attachments

• FFE8783F-B5FE-4459-8AB1-17020CA86107.jpeg
    FFE8783F-B5FE-4459-8AB1-17020CA86107.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 305
  • 5DE5E10F-2D91-4E07-953F-30B5BE8C6BFA.jpeg
    5DE5E10F-2D91-4E07-953F-30B5BE8C6BFA.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 337
  • F498CB92-4E6E-44E2-8E58-5996FE02C7B1.jpeg
    F498CB92-4E6E-44E2-8E58-5996FE02C7B1.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 321
Can anyone using this show an end of season screen on who got the goals and assists. If you can add the screen that shows what type of assist, that would be brilliant.

I like a tactic that can score goals from different areas - with good through balls AND crosses. I use a great tactic at present, but it bores me. Midfielder is top scorer, striker rarely scores. 442's I've tried are nearly always goals from crosses. I like winning, but when other teams shut up shop, I find the games dull as they follow the same pattern. I'd be keen on trying this if there is some fun in it and different players score!!

Kardeş merhaba güncel dimi bu taktik oyunculara özel görevler verdin mi teşekkürler şimdiden online da bumunlayım inşallah :)

Kardeş merhaba güncel dimi bu taktik oyunculara özel görevler verdin mi teşekkürler şimdiden online da bumunlayım inşallah :)

Güncel hocam :) Fenomeno yazan taktiği indirirsen daha başarılı olursun ;) Özel görevler taktik gerekcesi ile mevcut onun haricinde genç oyuncuları geliştirirken daha çok verim almak için antrenman ile yeni talimatlar kazandırdım. Ayrıca Kariyerindeki olumlu yada olumsuz başarılarınızı paylaşırsanız taktiği indirmek isteyenlere rehber olursunuz. Keyifli Oyunlar.. ;)