El Turco 4-4-2 - Fm 19.3.6 Best Tactic

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 100
  • Views 54K
This is the best tactic in FM19. I won Bundesliga with Stutgart. Media prediction 11.

Can anyone using this show an end of season screen on who got the goals and assists. If you can add the screen that shows what type of assist, that would be brilliant.

I like a tactic that can score goals from different areas - with good through balls AND crosses. I use a great tactic at present, but it bores me. Midfielder is top scorer, striker rarely scores. 442's I've tried are nearly always goals from crosses. I like winning, but when other teams shut up shop, I find the games dull as they follow the same pattern. I'd be keen on trying this if there is some fun in it and different players score!!

I have same problem too.Want more score from good style like through balls more than cross.

I have same problem too.Want more score from good style like through balls more than cross.

I would like to share a few tricks, the best players using your crown are among the general back players, the general everyone prefers the back players, but if you are used to the wing player, the player in general can transfer the ball to the game better. In the game, players need to open the wings high and have good finishing skills, like abel ruiz ...Dembele like :)

Kardeşim 19.3.6 için güncellemen yok mu? Sanki biraz aksıyor gibi.

hocam bende 19 oynuyorum hala leicester ile yeni kariyer açtım 2 puanla şampiyonluk gitti.Kanatlara orta açma özelliği yüksek oyuncular tercih edersen artısı olur.Gobek oyuncularından bırını ıkı yönlu yapabilirsin skora ve oyunu anlık hücüma cevırmeye daha *** yardım edebilir..

Last edited:
Is there an updated version of the tactic? I seem to be getting best results with 'Smyrna' rather than 'Fenomeno'. Thanks

Is there an updated version of the tactic? I seem to be getting best results with 'Smyrna' rather than 'Fenomeno'. Thanks

I translate with Google Translate. If you encounter an error, you can ask again. ;)
In Symrna tactics, he made more mistakes in defense. I have implemented the most up-to-date and more successful phenomenon tactic to reduce defense bugs as the current version. Symrna tactics to score more goals. You can choose Fenomeno tactics for a more successful career...

This tactic is a beast. Won a sixtuple with multiple teams.

Try remake it for FM 2020.

Thank you :)

elturco09 THANK YOU! This tactic amazing! Easily the best FM19 tactic since the last stupid update 19.3.6

Have i missed any set piece instructions/takers? I just have it blank at the moment.

elturco09 THANK YOU! This tactic amazing! Easily the best FM19 tactic since the last stupid update 19.3.6

Have i missed any set piece instructions/takers? I just have it blank at the moment.

I translate with Google, ;)

I have not made any changes to the tactic except for the last update. However, if you want to play more scorer football, the midfields are specifically for 2-way offensive and defensive purposes in your own home.

Is this better that the Traditional Four Four Two 2.0 from the DYJ thread?

Hocam tekrardan merhaba,FM 2020 için hangi taktiğini önerirsin? 19 gibi başarılı oldular mı?

Merhaba Hocam.İş dolayısı ile uzun süredir oyundan uzağım hocam. Fm 20 almadım ama sağolsunlar paylaşan hocamlarım sayesinde bir süre deneme fırsatım olmuştu. Altta verdiğim linkteki taktik ile başarı sağlayabilirsiniz tabi daha iyisi için rütuşlar eksikleri telafi edecek izlenimler yapmak gerek. Oyun elimde olmadığından dolayı pek yardımcı olamayacağımı üzgünlükle belirtmek isterim.

https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/fm-20-4-1-el-turco-4-4-2.772/

BEST TACTIC

Attachments

• juve.png
    juve.png
    393 KB · Views: 96