Resource icon

EL TURCO - 4141 New Goal Machine 22.4.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 5K
Can i use this tactic with mid or underdog teams?

Can i use this tactic with mid or underdog teams?
First I tried with manchester united. You can try it if you wish, if you share the positive or negative results, we will see the situation.

Norwich City_ Genel Bakış.png

Norwich City_ Fikstür.png

Norwich City_ Fikstür-2.png

Norwich City_ Turnuvalar.png

Attachments

• Premier League_ Turlar.png
    Premier League_ Turlar.png
    709.5 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
hes asking if you do any oppositon instuctions? and do you have your assistant do training?
Thank you for making me understand. I left the friendly matches to the assistant. I played the other season's matches myself.

Plugged this formation into my team and its hit the ground running. Was struggling to score with my team with 3 striker formations (which my team was built for, so i had no wingers) but this has been incredible. My (now) main striker has scored 7 hattricks from striker and LW.

Attachments

• results.jpg
    results.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 412
Plugged this formation into my team and its hit the ground running. Was struggling to score with my team with 3 striker formations (which my team was built for, so i had no wingers) but this has been incredible. My (now) main striker has scored 7 hattricks from striker and LW.
It's a pleasure to help you succeed in your career. Also, thanks for sharing..

Could you show your line up please mate?

Could you show your line up please mate?
This is my best 11. I am quite a few seasons in now so there are a few regens now. Bartolucci on the bench is my young regen striker that has been doing very well with this formation, Moukoko has been okay with it

Attachments

• Lineup.png
    Lineup.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 278
Did you use the editor for anything?
You ask interesting questions in my every post :) I didn't buy the game by paying its full price. Let me state this because I bought it at a very affordable price, provided that it is offline, including the editor. Let me answer your question, I didn't use an editor ;)