Resource icon

Download EL TURCO -433- NURİ SAĞLAM 2023-11-22

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 12K
EL TURCO -433- NURİ SAĞLAM
For your information, I got more efficiency from my EL TURCO -433- NURİ SAĞLAM v 2 tactic. There is a difference between instructions and roles. More efficient than the first tactic. I'm sharing it.

Well, then share the instructions on tactics EL TURCO -433- NURİ SAĞLAM v 2

EL TURCO -433- NURİ SAĞLAM
Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-3.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-4.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-5.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-6.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-7.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-8.png

Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-9.png

Attachments

• Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-6.png
    Crystal Palace_ Genel Bakış-6.png
    664.1 KB · Views: 36
Could you also show the setting of standards for this tactic?

Could you also show the setting of standards for this tactic?
Everything is the same, only I used a defensive midfielder instead of a regista and I shared it with the instructions in the visual.

Thank you so much for sharing tactics information with me.

could you please share individual player instructions on CALIGULA and Reacher tactics, thank you in advance

Thank you for taking the time. Maybe I'm tired of these questions about tactics and, but I would like to ask you if you have tactics on fm 23 that you haven't posted on FM Base yet?

Thank you for taking the time. Maybe I'm tired of these questions about tactics and, but I would like to ask you if you have tactics on fm 23 that you haven't posted on FM Base yet?
You're welcome, I would be very happy if I could help you have a more enjoyable career. I shared tactics in the Fm 23 Tactics section. If you wish, you can review them there and continue with the tactics you deem appropriate.