Resource icon

EL TURCO - Bam Bam

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 5K
11 in hemen hemen hepsi bütün maçları oynamış tatile mi çıktın?

11 in hemen hemen hepsi bütün maçları oynamış tatile mi çıktın?
Bilgisayarım mavi ekran hatası veriyor hocam hızlı bir şekilde test amacıyla tatil modunda tek sezonluk denedim. Sizler normal kariyerde deneyerek geri dönüş yaparsanız olumlu yada olumsuz dönüşleriniz sonrasi duzenleme yapabilirim.

Last edited:
In my first season using this with Feyenoord after 1 season with a different tactic. So far, I have won every friendly, won the Dutch version of the Charity Shield 9-1 against AZ, won my first 2 league games 8-0 and 6-1, the next one a disappointing 4-1 win ;). Will keep using it until the end of the season, but so far I am smashing everyone.

Also tried it for 10 games with Bournemouth without signing anyone, and was 3rd when I quit the save, only lost to Arsenal, and drew 2-2 with Man City.

In my first season using this with Feyenoord after 1 season with a different tactic. So far, I have won every friendly, won the Dutch version of the Charity Shield 9-1 against AZ, won my first 2 league games 8-0 and 6-1, the next one a disappointing 4-1 win ;). Will keep using it until the end of the season, but so far I am smashing everyone.

Also tried it for 10 games with Bournemouth without signing anyone, and was 3rd when I quit the save, only lost to Arsenal, and drew 2-2 with Man City.
I would appreciate if you share your status in the league at the end of the season.

I would appreciate if you share your status in the league at the end of the season.
Will update at the end of the season.

So far since my last post:
1673272689941.png