EL TURCO - CALİGULA

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3K
E

elturco09

Hello friends

I would like to share with you the tactic that I enjoyed in my career in the beta version of the game.​

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Genel Bakış.png

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Fikstür.png

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Fikstür-2.png

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Turnuvalar.png

Spor Toto Süper Lig_ Turlar.png

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Genel Bakış-2.png

Enjoyable Games ;)

Attachments

• EL TURCO - CALİGULA.fmf
    41.5 KB · Views: 322
Does this tactic still work for the full release game? Thanks in advance, also thanks for your tactics I've used several in FM 23 and used this one in the beta for a bit and enjoyed them very much thank you!!

Does this tactic still work for the full release game? Thanks in advance, also thanks for your tactics I've used several in FM 23 and used this one in the beta for a bit and enjoyed them very much thank you!!
Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to try the full version. The game gave a waiting error after the update. I can try it as soon as possible and comment. Also, I'm waiting for the game login permission to try new tactics. Thank you very much for trying my tactics and commenting. I wish you pleasant games.

Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to try the full version. The game gave a waiting error after the update. I can try it as soon as possible and comment. Also, I'm waiting for the game login permission to try new tactics. Thank you very much for trying my tactics and commenting. I wish you pleasant games.
ben denedim de etkili değil betadaki gibi

ama bu demek değildir ki sen işi bilmiyorsun. sen bu işin goat'ısın :cool:
Güzel yorumun için teşekkür ederim hocam. Elimden geldiğince paylaşımda bulunmaya çalışıyorum. Kariyerlerinizde basirili olmanıza bir nebze yardımcı olabiliyorsam ne mutlu bana. Keyifli oyunlar dilerim.