Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - DOCTORE 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 258
  • Views 54K
Zulkarneyn taktiğin haricinde hiçbirisinden verim alamadım bunu da deneyeceğim 4231 taktiği severim 😀 bugüne kadarki taktik paylaşımların için teşekkür ederim

Selam. Hangi antrenman programını kullanıyorsun? Maçları çarşamba-cumartesi mi oynuyorsun yoksa normal mi?

Hi. Which training program do you use?

Zulkarneyn taktiğin haricinde hiçbirisinden verim alamadım bunu da deneyeceğim 4231 taktiği severim 😀 bugüne kadarki taktik paylaşımların için teşekkür ederim
Ben teşekkür ederim hocam.Kendinize çok iyi bakın.

Selam. Hangi antrenman programını kullanıyorsun? Maçları çarşamba-cumartesi mi oynuyorsun yoksa normal mi?

Hi. Which training program do you use?
Maçlar hangi gün oynanıyorsa o zaman oynuyorum hocam. Özel antrenman programı kullanmıyorum.

Did you use the standards from knap, or was everything in default?

I tested your tactics, but unfortunately the results turned out to be weaker than you showed in the screenshots

I wanted to ask you, do you happen to have a tactic with the same name but with a different formation, it's just that I recently saw a tactic with the same name but with a different arrangement on the forum.

Attachments

• 4123 TURK v2.fmf
    43.5 KB · Views: 126
1705608961265.png
im currently testing this as city in superleague format
i will put full results at the end of the season

I wanted to ask you, do you happen to have a tactic with the same name but with a different formation, it's just that I recently saw a tactic with the same name but with a different arrangement on the forum.
I don't have a different tactic. I share my general articles under the same subject. A friend of ours may have shared his own tactic.

Why don't you post your tactics on fm scout? In my opinion, they would have found out more about you and there would have been more downloads

Why don't you post your tactics on fm scout? In my opinion, they would have found out more about you and there would have been more downloads
I wanted to be part of this forum because the best tactic makers share their tactics here and I have shared mine here. I don't really care about the posts on Fm Scout. Thanks again for your feedback.

By the way, you couldn't create an effective Jurgen Klopp tactic with the 433 formation, but so that it would be effective for teams of different classes. It's just that I've seen a lot of people recreate the tactics of great coaches in fm, why don't you try it?

By the way, you couldn't create an effective Jurgen Klopp tactic with the 433 formation, but so that it would be effective for teams of different classes. It's just that I've seen a lot of people recreate the tactics of great coaches in fm, why don't you try it?
I'm so tired of sharing tactics, I'm really tired of experimenting and trying to find a better one while you guys are having a career and having fun. I've been planning to stop sharing for a long time, now I just want to play the game on my own and enjoy every series that comes out.👍

In no case do not think that I am forcing you to work in three shifts in order for you to make new tactics for you, I just wanted to offer you a new idea for tactics, I can just say that your tactics on fm Base are among the best for football manager.

my final results on superleague database
1705705282030.png
1705705321518.png
1705705342176.png
1705705497939.png
for some reason i got 3 draws in a row after wining league,i dominated every game, basicly very fun tactic if i lost or drew that was bc of bad conversion of my players

How do you manage to get goals like these for Haaland? I tried different tactics and the best goal scoring was 91. What training routines do you use?