Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - FENOMENO 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 20K
Sorry, but I had the setup of penalties, corners and outs

And you can use screenshots to show the setting of standards, otherwise I didn't quite understand you.

And you can use screenshots to show the setting of standards, otherwise I didn't quite understand you.
Regarding the set pieces, Knap has made an update called MC 40, you can download it and try it. It looks incredibly successful.
Knap deserves a big thank you. You can thank him on the forum where he posted.

Manchester City_ Duran Toplar.png

Manchester City_ Duran Toplar-4.png

Manchester City_ Duran Toplar-2.png

Manchester City_ Duran Toplar-3.png

And on which forum did you take this file to set up standards?

By the way, could you create an effective tactic in fm 24 with this arrangement?

By the way, could you create an effective tactic in fm 24 with this arrangement?
I stopped creating tactics. I made my last tactical post. I no longer plan to share tactics unless they are very effective. By trying the game instructions. Or you can create your own tactics based on success by making add-ons from effective tactics. (y)

Your last tactic turned out to be very effective. I tested at Man United and he won the Premier League and reached the Champions League final, MU scored 116 goals in the Premier League and Anton scored 30 assists! Can you imagine this in reality? Then I tested Valencia and she scored 102 points in La Liga and scored 126 goals. So this tactic is really good.

Your last tactic turned out to be very effective. I tested at Man United and he won the Premier League and reached the Champions League final, MU scored 116 goals in the Premier League and Anton scored 30 assists! Can you imagine this in reality? Then I tested Valencia and she scored 102 points in La Liga and scored 126 goals. So this tactic is really good.
It's a pleasure to be able to help you succeed and enjoy your career. I wish you pleasant games.

i am struggiling in champions league but i dont have strong squad
In the second version, I saw a career in which he lost 2-1 to Konya Spor PSG team in the Champions League final. You have to try it and see. Nothing is impossible.
oxpaqw8.png

Dear Knap, thank you very much for this wonderful tactic. I made small changes to the ME24.2WOFKnap4231ATTMCP105ALLCUPS tactic and I think it has become more effective. If you want, you can download the edited version.​

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Genel Bakış.png

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Turnuvalar.png

Spor Toto Süper Lig_ Turlar.png

Attachments

• EL TURCO - LİMONHAASAN.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 357

Attachments

• Spor Toto Süper Lig_ Turlar.png
    685 KB · Views: 105
Last edited: