Status
Not open for further replies.
Then request them at different times, no point in requesting a kit that won't be used.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Could I request some kits El_Wulfio?
Club - PSG
Shorts/Long sleeve - SS
Sponsor - T Moblie
Brand - Nike
Simple/Arty Farty - As wild as you like
Home Kit - Navy with red trim
Away - White with navy and red trim
Third - Anything you want
Unique ID - I can do config :)
Config - ^^^

Okay, if you say so. Now let's stop spamming El_Wulfio's thread and get some requests in here guys!

Pistol mate, thanks for your support, This week will be the last kits I'll make for on this thread. Then it's closed until next time, or until I have the effort to make a kit since all **** that's been going on by internet warriors.

Thanks for all the people and their support. I'm willing to work together with you pistol or dec or gjtank or ...

And after that this forum will not be foiled by my atrocities 8-|

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Could I request some kits El_Wulfio?
Club - PSG
Shorts/Long sleeve - SS
Sponsor - T Moblie
Brand - Nike
Simple/Arty Farty - As wild as you like
Home Kit - Navy with red trim
Away - White with navy and red trim
Third - Anything you want
Unique ID - I can do config :)
Config - ^^^

PSG HOME KIT
pistolpsghome.png

PSG AWAY KIT
pistolpsgaway.png

PSG THIRD KIT
pistolpsgthird.png

Last edited:
Why When Im Finishing A Season Every 30min?

every 30 mins - surely thats impossible, even if you had a mega fast computer, only one league loaded and you holidayed non stop...

anyway, enough spam...

team: liverpool
id: 676
brand: nike
sponsor: dodge (the car manufacturer)
Home: red - simple
away: yellow - let yourself go
third: green - let yourelf go
SS please

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Pistol mate, thanks for your support, you'll be last I'll make a kit for on this thread. Then it's closed until next time, or until I have the effort to make a kit since all **** that's been going on by internet warriors.

rats i'm too late :p

Pistol mate, thanks for your support, This week will be the last kits I'll make for on this thread. Then it's closed until next time, or until I have the effort to make a kit since all **** that's been going on by internet warriors.

Thanks for all the people and their support. I'm willing to work together with you pistol or dec or gjtank or ...

And after that this forum will not be foiled by my atrocities 8-|

Eeeehrmmm Koppieman! :D

Mate, they are fantastic, I adore the third kit! Thank you so, so much! (L)

every 30 mins - surely thats impossible, even if you had a mega fast computer, only one league loaded and you holidayed non stop...

anyway, enough spam...

team: liverpool
id: 676
brand: nike
sponsor: dodge (the car manufacturer)
Home: red - simple
away: yellow - let yourself go
third: green - let yourelf go
SS please

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

rats i'm too late :p

Because I like you haha

Liverpool Home Kit
trivaldoliverpoolhome.png

Liverpool Away Kit
trivaldoliverpoolaway.png

Liverpool Third kit
trivaldoliverpoolthird.png

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Eeeehrmmm Koppieman! :D
what what?
haha

Club-- manchester united
Unique ID-- 680
hi there, could you please make these 2 two old united shirts from 2006/2007 season. they were my favourite kits from man utd and i have never been able to get them made
i would really apreciate this. thanks

resized_356.jpg
ManUtdASS0607%20away%200607.jpg

He's requested these from gjtank too.

and your point is?

the point is why should more than one person make the same shirts for you?
you will end up one set of kits (at least, depending on how many times you requested) that wont get used, therfore it is a complete waste of time for the guy who made the pne you aren't even going to use...

pistolped, why have you two opened a new thread, wouldn't it have made more sense to change name of this thread so that you were mentioned as joint kit maker? i'm not having a go just seemed strange :p

el_wulfio - many thanks for squeezing my request in, the kits are delicious :)

is this thread going to be closed to stop more idiots like myself requesting as you guys got the new one up and running

i wasn't being rude its just because i never knew the rules i thaught you was justin being abit weird lol il take one of them off

Status
Not open for further replies.