Team Name: Bolton Wanderers
Unique ID (if config is needed): N/A
Kit Maker (Nike, Umbro, etc.): Reebok
Sponsor: 188bet
Home Colour and Design: Current Home kit http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bolton1.jpg
Away Colour and Design: Current away kit http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/4818769260_cdbaea734e.jpg
Third Colour and Design (optional): Same style as Home and Away, but Orange main colour, and black secondary
Kit Style (SS, FMPT, FMPT Ultimate, Project Dummy): FMPT
Preferred Kitmaker (El_Wulfio, toddzy or pistolped7): Toddzy*

*Would understand if you wanted to tell me to do one after last nights mix up!

I dont do FMPT mate sorry :S, pistolped7 does but its a rule on our thread no real kits :S I can do a fantasy SS mate :S.....

Wow toddzy. Nice kits. Maybe there is coming a new El_Wulfio out of you. How you are doing the stars etc.

I won't lie they are Wulfio inspired :wub:. I wanted to try something creative and differant rather than just re-colouring layers..
Oh and thanks for the kind words mate, I'll maybe need a config for all of brians request when im finished if thats ok :)

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Template

Team Name:Bayern Munich
Unique ID (if config is needed):915
Kit Maker (Nike, Umbro, etc.):Adidas
Sponsor:Sony Erricson Like HERE but shiny please
Home Colour and Design:this post 2225 but can you remove puma on the sleeves as adidas is kit maker cheers
Away Colour and Design:here but in blue
Third Colour and Design (optional):here
Kit Style (SS, FB Kits, FMPT Ultimate, Project Dummy):SS
Preferred Kitmaker (El_Wulfio, toddzy or pistolped7):TODDZY!

I won't lie they are Wulfio inspired :wub:. I wanted to try something creative and differant rather than just re-colouring layers..
Oh and thanks for the kind words mate, I'll maybe need a config for all of brians request when im finished if thats ok :)

I will make the config. ;)
I think it's much easier to make a config then to make a kit.... :S

can the s.e sponsor be a bit more bright as its hard 2 c

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

can you put the stars around the logo please!

How many do you want? Just the one around the badge or several on the kit?

ok m8

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

the stars around the club logo like the one on the request!

Team Name: Man Utd
Unique ID (if config is needed): 680
Kit Maker (Nike, Umbro, etc.): Umbro
Sponsor: Nationwide
Home Colour and Design: Just like england world cup one but with Red collar and chest area but white sleeves
Away Colour and Design: Just like england world cup all shirt Electric Blue and Black Collar
Third Colour and Design (optional): Just like england world cup All pink but with a blue stripe goin diagonally across it
Kit Style (SS, FB Kits, FMPT Ultimate, Project Dummy): SS
Preferred Kitmaker (El_Wulfio, toddzy or pistolped7): Anyone

Last edited:
View attachment 108038

Just a rough work so far to see if you like it mate?​

Its different! lol, I like it, stars are a bit strange at first, but nice!

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Ill be alright without a config dont worry mate :)

fm1063
Northampton Town
fm1063_north_home.png
fm1063_north_away.png

thanks for the kit it's IMMENSE!!!

can i have a config?