Elano and Petrov replacments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon B

Reaction score
Just got into January with Manchester City and received bids for martin petrov and elano.
AC Milan have put the bid in for petrov and juventus for elano, both players want to negotiate with this clubs so im guessing i should get rid of them. Milan have offered me 7million for petrov while juve have offered me 7.25million for elano.
Are these deals worth it?
I use elano in centre midfielder and give him forward runs but he has been playing poorly. Petrov i just use on the left hand side of midfield, but he has lost his place to Zhirkov.
So any ideas for replacements?

Look at my post in this forum about Andres Guardado mate, perfect replacement for Petrov, and then look at the Pjanic post perfect replacement for Elano, leave a message to tell me what you think please ;D

Pjanic will be better than Hamsik or Veloso because he is so young.

modric and jovetic/downing

Last edited:
Cheers for the posts;)
Left midfield wise i was looking at guardado but he doesn't come cheap:S
I was thinking about getting veloso sperately to use as my other centre midfielder(defensive)
So ive got 19million transfer money probably around 12 million used on Veloso leaves 7million plus money from benjani, vassell, elano petrov sale will probably leave me with 30million.

problem here though because was thinking about getting another striker because ive got jo,robinho,rossi,caicedo,strudige.
What do you think anybody else i should sell?
Do you want me to post a screenshot of my squad?

you must go for Guardado, great down the left. then i would get Veloso AND Moutinho to run your midfield and modric would be good down the right. Also Pjanic is a good AM but he takes awhile to settle to the english game

seb giovinco of juve is amazin on left wing, possibly make offer plus elano?

Guardado has got 20 dribbling and 18 crossing plus loads of other great stats for me in my game as below ;D I would get Pandev up front, quality player, Guardado is a must tho, he's got world player of the year on my game for me. View attachment 3095View attachment 3096

since you're man city cash shouldn't really be a problem and i suggest roma's Daniele De Rossi. He'll cost you a nice penny but is worth it. Am man utd third season but got him in season 2 for 65m he scored 30 set piece goals for me also great defensively he's a DN/MC

i dont think de rossi is an option for me cos ive only got 19million but cheers any way.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

ill have a better look at Guardado cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.