What does that mean but one thing I'm worried about is that if i find GCSE's hard I'm going to die come A Levels times and be Buried when I come to Degree's tme

It means exactly what you said, GCSE's are incredibly simple and the workload is minuscule in comparison to that of A-Levels and beyond. Good luck.

Peter Mandelson - Composure 20?

Oh no wait. John Prescott - Dirtiness 20, Tackling 20...

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

i didn't know someone was already making a thread on the election until my brother taught me:(

Why is Ed Balls 17? And Boris Jonhson from USA. Also - would Brown and Blunkett be permanently injured and/or handicapped (being half and fully blind and all) And maybe Charles Kennedy permanently drunk? Also i'd be reluctant to pay any of them given the expenses scandal ;) - I don't think they'd be very popular with the fans but i guess there'd be a lot of WAGs - certainly for Blunkett...

well for kennedy on my aussie edited league i created a "hangover" injury, to go with my player of the week award (a crate of fosters)