mahrk

Reaction score
This player is a fantastic winger, he was bought by Roberto Mancini for £18.25M

he's absolutely amazing and here are some screenshots.

I highly recommend this guy.

Last edited:
not in the game but in real life yes he plays for hamburg last tiime i checked and he played for holland at the world cup! and he done quite well as a sub!

hes extremely well known
one of the best dribblers in game IMO

man city always buy him in the 1st transfer window

i havent got to sign him in fm 2011 yet but in last years game i signed him and he was top class could score and set up forwards

he is so incosistent it hurts, but when he hits the day, he is awesome

in my first season with livepool just bought him for 17m....9.75 up front...2.5.m after 30 games 100k per league game for 30 games, 1 mill after 20 goals

He was brilliant in my Hamburg save. But it seems like if a big club sniffs him (like Liverpool on my save) then he automatically wants to move to a bigger club. It's annoying :(
Ah well, he still gets past players easily and scores vital goals at times - recommend him highly too!

good when i was hamburg.
Ive signed him in my villa save and he is OK not amazing thou but his age he will improve

He is very well know pal, became known in the World Cup were he played really well for the dutch, never signed him on the game but looks good.

signed him for liverpool, player of the season, 2nd top scorer to torres with 18 goals, so quick, amazing player

i had elja on my chelsea quadruple team 2016!!!!
Scored a hat-trick on the final 4-0 against real madrid
funs loved him!
winger attack on the right! great signing!

got him for sunderland first season. Plenty of good performances but no way near the ones he put in for man city in your save

I don't really like buying players with low 'teamwork', which has always put me off him as it's only 8. But I've heard a few good things about him so might give him a bash on my Liverpool save.

Signed him on my first Liverpool save, just a beast as an inside forward on the left.

Very pacy, good stamina, great dribbler and a pretty good finisher
Elia - the cheaper version of balotelli
Also sulks less! :D

bought him for £4.3 million second season with sunderland