'ello lads

Mazzie

Reaction score
I'm Mazzie and I've been playing FM for almost a year now and I've just discovered this forum few weeks ago.

I'm huge Liverpool fan and am extremely sad they are doing awful this season :(

I figured I should introduce myself in here and meet some brilliant lads and contribute as much as I can.

Alright Pal! Im new here aswell unlucky on liverpool theyve got the class to sort it out!

Welcome to the forum, if you have any problems just contact a staff member (anyone with a green name)

Enjoy :)

Hmm, unfortunately I am an Everton fan, but I still welcome you with open arms, until 2 saturdays away that is.. >)

Alright Pal! Im new here aswell unlucky on liverpool theyve got the class to sort it out!

Thanks mate. yeah they better sort it out fast! Hopefully something will change with the owners situation this week.

Welcome to the forum, if you have any problems just contact a staff member (anyone with a green name)

Enjoy :)

Thanks mate. I'll do that whenever I have issues.

Hmm, unfortunately I am an Everton fan, but I still welcome you with open arms, until 2 saturdays away that is.. >)

Ha! I probably am one of the most laid back fan. Thanks for the nice welcome :) Everton is still a good team and they deserve respect.

Hello and welcome to **** ;) I see you support AC Milan :wub:

I'm excited for AC Milan this season! They should do well.

Hello fella, good to see all these new people on here. be sure to get stuck in with some debates on here, it happens alot. Pool will get better thats as Rafa would say a ''fact''.

Alritey :) Nice to have you here. Cya arouuuuuuuuuuuund

welcome bud, enjoy your time here with us :)

WARNING!

Fm-Base takes over your social life...

Welcome to Base buddy :)

always nice to see new faces, hope you enjoy the site

Hey Mate, watch out for the man in my sig

Welcome to base, I see you support cork city? Following them in the first division this year?
Another liverpool fan in the ranks (H),Hopefully we pick up a bit of form...
If you have any questions feel free to pm me :)

2-0 to the mighty shels