Elzys Fantasy Auction Game - First Ever Attempt

Guys, school is ending soon. Ive got loads of coursework and revision to do, ill get one up when the time is avaliable

I have a Auction game........just need two more players......Have done one before which went down well.

AnIrishTrueBlue, he wants to get school and coursework finished first, so he should be allowed to before continuing! its a game and not important over real life studies!

Thank you bigfishboy, but i promise when the time comes round i will doan update. Thanks everyone for being patient

Because he wanted to! Like I did! Does it mater! start your own up then, and stop moaning at other people, he says he is continuing it, his game up to him how he runs it!

Well bigfishboy, if he is worried about studies then why start one is all?

Tell you what. Start one of your own and see how much time it takes to do this things. Just a update by itself with all the typing could easily take at least half an hour. Plus all the holidaying meant that it is no easy job.

Tell you what. Start one of your own and see how much time it takes to do this things. Just a update by itself with all the typing could easily take at least half an hour. Plus all the holidaying meant that it is no easy job.

I like this guy :D agreed, I am running one and having the same problem as Elzy and you arguing on mine to Trueblue! So instead if moaning at other people, do your own, end off. If you haev no life fair enough, but all I have seen from you is moaning at other people other games that are not even important!

Why would I bother when I have studies? See what I did there, I didn't commit to soemthing I cant do.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I like this guy :D agreed, I am running one and having the same problem as Elzy and you arguing on mine to Trueblue! So instead if moaning at other people, do your own, end off. If you haev no life fair enough, but all I have seen from you is moaning at other people other games that are not even important!

Yaaawwwwnnnn.

Why would I bother when I have studies? See what I did there, I didn't commit to soemthing I cant do.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Yaaawwwwnnnn.

I done one of these for other people and to give me something to do. Now that my A-LEVEL EXAMS and COURSEWORK needs to be done im not commiting? Well im sorry that this game is not as important to me as A-Levels "/ but if its more to you than an education then I doubt you have something worthwhile to do and have a decent job.

I done one of these for other people and to give me something to do. Now that my A-LEVEL EXAMS and COURSEWORK needs to be done im not commiting? Well im sorry that this game is not as important to me as A-Levels "/ but if its more to you than an education then I doubt you have something worthwhile to do and have a decent job.

Firstly, you're taking it wayyy to personal. (id like to add im studying law in Trinity College Dublin,. Im sure Ill have a nice job) but im just saying, its the general rule of thumb, once ignored they wont be revived. Best of luck in the exams tho!

Firstly, you're taking it wayyy to personal. (id like to add im studying law in Trinity College Dublin,. Im sure Ill have a nice job) but im just saying, its the general rule of thumb, once ignored they wont be revived. Best of luck in the exams tho!

OK, we will see when the exams are done and ive finished if i dont do it or not :)

Anyway, we make this kind of games to let other people and ourselves have fun with this games, not to hear people moaning about the lack of updates. We are not your servants for god sake.

Yaaawwwwnnnn.

It is not something he can't do. The speed of the updates maybe is not just the speed that you wanted it do be. Can't you be more understanding? Other people have a life outside football manager.

Last edited:
Anyway, we make this kind of games to let other people and ourselves have fun with this games, not to hear people moaning about the lack of updates. We are not your servants for god sake.

It is not something he can't do. The speed of the updates maybe is not just the speed that you wanted it do be. Can't you be more understanding? Other people have a life outside football manager.

I am being understanding, its just a general moan, nothing sadistic or targeted.