Andrewpage14

Reaction score
Im playing as Manchester United, 2nd season, but Rooney and Neymar are out injured for 4 months each, leaving me with only 2 strikers, Ive got £20 million, and will be playing them as a Deep Lying Forward alongside Chicharito, any help will be very grateful :)

where berbatov?

dont see much point buying a new striker for only 4 months and wasting 20 million, tweak your tactics and play hernandez as a lone forward but play a amc to give him lots of support

Ive got him as well, but I could do with a backup incase either of them get injured

Ive got him as well, but I could do with a backup incase either of them get injured
Macheda, Welbeck? - no point blowing your cash, in 4 months time you'll have too many strikers

Forgot about my reserves to be honest. Thanks for saving me £20 million :D

Joshua King maybe up for beeing backup? I would use 1 striker + 1 amc (if anyone's decent enough). Spending lots of money, easing him into the team, him getting to know the teammates and playing style... It just seems too much, if it's just for 4 months. Might take a month or two for him to score a goal, if u're unlucky.