Emidio Rafael FC Porto

file1982

Reaction score
Emidio Rafael about to miss the rest of the season
Rafael Emídio should not play more this season after he injured during the match between FC Porto and Gil Vicente.

After the meeting, André Villas-Boas confirmed that this scenario is a strong possibility, although the medical department of FC Porto has not yet revealed what the injury of the left-blue and white and what the estimated time to stop.

Emidio Rafael has fractured his leg at the end of the meeting, a move that shocked the gilista accidentally Junius Caiçara after a foul by Souza.

The player, who scored the second goal against FC Porto Gil Vicente, was experiencing the best moment of the season and had been pre-invited by Paulo Bento to the next appointment of the national team.

Great loss for the blue and white since the player was growing and so finally win the confidence of members and supporters of the club

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8HjR0xRxm8"]YouTube - Emidio Rafael lesão (Fractura do pé) [HD][/ame]

Well, thats one less.

one less for? are you competing against fc porto in any competion? as far as i know you're in for the 3rd place fight, you will go down against the Mighty Glasgow Rangers and you're out of the Portuguese cup.... LOL!...

one less for? are you competing against fc porto in any competion? as far as i know you're in for the 3rd place fight, you will go down against the Mighty Glasgow Rangers and you're out of the Portuguese cup.... LOL!...

Let's see... only one of those syllogisms is truth. And its the last one, simply because we didnt face juventude de évora, pinhalnovense and moreirense.

ITT: Portuguese football fans flame each other.

Hope he recovers well.

I opened tis thread because of the player not the club... damm

Watching the replay hurt... Tough break for the lad, we need some form of backup for Coentrão in the national team and he was one of the solutions about to be tested it seems.

Let's see... only one of those syllogisms is truth. And its the last one, simply because we didnt face juventude de évora, pinhalnovense and moreirense.

one?... Erm... The Glasgow Rangerso one, i am not 100% sure but soon will be. And oh.. .you're not in the fight for the 3rd place? You're right, you're fighting for european spots 3-5th place

1-Porto 50
2-Benfica 39 (less 1 game)
3-Sporting 31 (less 1 game)

And i am not seeing Porto or Benfica losing the next games for the league... Now sporting, you can't even be sure if you win against teams like Paços de Ferreira, Estoril, Vitoria de Setubal, etc etc

Bad luck for him, in recent games he was doing a good job. I think no one wishes that to someone else, unless that person is retarded.
I wish you a healthy and quick recovery.

one?... Erm... The Glasgow Rangerso one, i am not 100% sure but soon will be. And oh.. .you're not in the fight for the 3rd place? You're right, you're fighting for european spots 3-5th place

1-Porto 50
2-Benfica 39 (less 1 game)
3-Sporting 31 (less 1 game)

And i am not seeing Porto or Benfica losing the next games for the league... Now sporting, you can't even be sure if you win against teams like Paços de Ferreira, Estoril, Vitoria de Setubal, etc etc

Sporting lost the 2 games because of the referee. Against Paços it was a robbery, and against Estoril same thing.