iDood

Reaction score
Striker who plays for Columbus Crew in the MLS. I'm playing as Crystal Palace on the new update and I don't have the ability to scout outside Europe. Does anyone know if he's any good, and if he could do a job in the Championship or possibly for a low Premiership team? I'm in January looking to get him on a free.

Cheers.

Yeah he is decent in Championship I don't know for a low Premiership team. I had him on my Celtic team for like 3 years and lead the team in scoring for two years. Then injuries hit and he was getting up in age (basically was injured for 2 straight years and was 29 so I didn't resign him after his contract was up). His stats I feel are a little lower than they should be, but with the Crew in real life he is the lone striker and hardly gets help.

If you are looking for a Crew player go with Gaven. He can play in the EPL and if you have too training facilities he can turn into a stud.

Ok that's awesome, cheers mate, I'm trying to sign Carlos Fierro too so if I manage to get him I will probably leave Renteria alone but I will have a think, just not sure if he's better than any of my current strikers.