iArsenal

Reaction score
I was just wondering if it is possible to expand Emirates Stadium without building a new stadium? I currently have 42k season ticket holders and always sell it in 2013/14 season and I was hoping I could expand but it doesn't give me anyway to. When can I if it is possible to expand?

if you're filling out your current stadium for every match all the time, then you should be able to request a stadium expansion. If it's greyed out, then maybe you might have to build a new stadium.

No, the Emirates has no expansion potential. If you want a larger stadium you must wait and request a new stadium.
I checked this in the editor so thats how i know

That sucks, wish I knew this before I started my save lol I would have edited it so I could. Oh well hoping to make this save last til FM13 so I might be able to get one.

That sucks, wish I knew this before I started my save lol I would have edited it so I could. Oh well hoping to make this save last til FM13 so I might be able to get one.

Yeah, generally you have to wait 10 years before getting a new stadium. Focus on cup sucess and you should make a tidy profit. I stayed at liverpool with only a 55k seater anfield and became the richest club in the world by 2025 purely from sucess on the pitch.

i think emirate stadium dosent has any more capacity to get expanded as no more land available behind it there is only one solution of getting a new stadium the time will only tell how much time its going to take to get developed.

click this over here now

Last edited:
It cannot get expanded irl because the max height of the stadium imposed by the whining local council has already been reached. Hence why the first rows are almost flat because they had to cramp as much seats as possible into the low height.