Arnold Layne

Reaction score
Word!

Never had a striker to score as frequently as Adebayor before as on my current save as West Ham.

I am playing 4-1-3-3 with him as a central striker of 3. Unbelievable stats from him. Signed 4 seasons into the game on a freebie from City, on 71k a week. Season and a half since joining scored bundles. See screenshots.

Awooga!

This is sick, 22 goals in 9 matches, good job mate, please post a SS of your tactic.

I would have him but no matter what team he always wants way over 100k and I won't do that unless they are one of the best players. In my opinion he isn't. But I don't doubt he is a good striker.

It's because you're using the grid tactic. The central striker in it always gets insane stats. Just had Torres grab 81 in all competitions last season (this season I made my own tactics and training schedules. still getting goals :D)

I've always been an admirer of Adebayor on Football Manager, he's always done it for me. On LFCMarshall's update he is avaliable very cheap and I pick him up if I'm managing someone who can afford his wages.