Emo's banned in Russia

oh i heard about that, i can't remember who from though. :irked:

Well tbh it doesn't really shock me that Russia have come up with some legislation like this. haha

but oh well.. poor kids. :p

zoom zoom kris

i posted this in the chatroom like a week ago, bit of a non story really

haha the Chechens, the Georgians and now the Emos. Quality

Aww how cute they even got a quote from the Russian version of Ad...

"It used to be honest and real," bemoaned Russian musician Sergei Vel. "Now it all faded and merged into the mainstream."

Well, Lee at least some people still talk sense.

I don't even need to tell you what I think. First the Russians rape and pillage Chechnia and basically ban them and now going as far as "emo". rofl. I can't believe Russia is even classed as a democracy. I guess it's funny, but it's pretty ******* ridiculous to think that leaders are so stupid.

"They're barbarians in bowler hats, leather jackets and torn-up tights."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa.

They don't even know what an emo is. Who gives a **** how someone dresses? It's what's in their head.

"Emo music emerged from Washington, DC in the mid-1980s, offering an "emotional" take on hardcore punk. The genre saw a rebirth in the late 1990s and 2000s, adopting elements of glam and goth culture, and integrating a stronger pop influence. Bands like My Chemical Romance and Dashboard Confessional hit Moscow record shops in 2003, and before long teens with dark lipstick and shoulder bags were lounging glumly at the All-Russia Exhibition Centre and Pushkin Square."

Yes. That must be why Dashboard Confessional and My Chemical Romance sound so much like Hardcore Punk! :O
It all makes sense!

*Facepalm.

The world's ignorance is pretty funny haha.

Last edited:
stop rebeling against the fact you once like green day ad