Timmehhh

Reaction score
Name: Emre Can
Club: Bayern Munich -19
D.O.B: 12/01/1994
Nationality: German/Turkish
Position: Defensive midfielder, Midfielder (C) / D(C)

emre-can.jpg

Strengths:
  • fitness
  • flair
  • positioning
  • technique
  • first touch
  • jumping
  • balance
Weaknesses:
  • marking
  • work rate
  • teamwork
  • heading
  • determination
Description: Defensive midfielder
Personality: Fairly Ambitious

Suggested Roles:

Attacking Midfielder - Attack

That's an amazing find man, good work!

Definitely looking to get him when the full game is out.

£Bought him for Arsenal for a bargain price of £600k. Has the potential to be as good as Alex Song.

Bought him with Ajax for 40k :p He has semi random stats I guess cause in my Ajax game he was better at marking and tackling, dunno how that random stats thing works though.

found him on my game the other day, he looks awesome

got him for liverpool for 600k and he's predicted to go from 1*-4* in both cm and dm with some very impressive physical stats already. i dont understand why bayern let him go so cheap, is he injury prone or something?

He was offered to me by his agent, he's played carling cup and europa league and looks decent. At 17 he's a great buy as he can be part of a squad for the first few seasons before he needs inculding.

Works well for spurs as you've got Scott Parker, William Gallas and Ledley King all over 30 who he could replace.

I signed him for $150k for my Porto side. My scouts feel like he's a future 4.5 star although that could dip a bit to 4 like the earlier guy shows. Either way, an excellent young talent.

i agree great back for song, but for some uncertain reason, he doesn't want to join me ;(

who is better Emre or Tolga cigerci

i agree great back for song, but for some uncertain reason, he doesn't want to join me ;(

who is better Emre or Tolga cigerci
I think Emre can will become better with time I would go for him he is always my first singing on any of my saves I have never seen him develop propley I have just been farming him out on loan at watford