Emulating the unexpected - Leicester: To Olympus and beyond!

SilentJay

Reaction score
View attachment 159861

A Story of Ultimate Glory

As we all know, Leicester and Sir (or at least he should be) Claudio Ranieri have taken the world by storm. Will Leicester hang on? That’s the big question now. Will they be able to keep Tottenham at bay? Only the Gods know that at this point.

We can say it’s that it’s been both an unexpected and amazing turn of events, especially if we add this to Chelsea’s downfall, Man U’s disappointing season, and the overall instability of the PL this season (hint, hint, Arsenal).

Given these circumstances, I’ve decided to attempt the very same. Granted, I will impose my own style and use whatever resources I have to bring in some players of my own, but the goal will be the same: achieve BPL glory with the Foxes, surprise the world, and later take my chances at European competitions.

Tall task, I know, but isn’t that the point?

So… Let’s get going!

View attachment 159899

Breaking: Ranieri forced to abandon Leicester post

Due to personal illness and family issues, Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri has been forced to abandon his managerial duties without having one training session with his squad. In a brief but emotional press conference, the former Roma FC manager told us:

View attachment 159860

“I was very excited with this opportunity, and had my sights sets on objectives far beyond avoiding relegation. I believe this squad can surprise a lot of people and I believe that whoever steps in will have a great group to work with and will be able to accomplish big things. Before I leave, many thanks to Ms. Whelan and Mr. Srivaddhanaprabha for their patience and understanding. I leave with a heavy heart and hope to return someday to fulfill the job I was initially appointed to do”.
These events have left the Leicester board scrambling, and among confusion and lack of established candidates (like Ranieri), Srivaddhanaprabha has opted to go in an unorthodox direction: hiring former Chilean international and completely unproven manager Javier Ramírez. Even though he lacks experience as a manager, he comes in with a reputation of practicing attacking football with a reputation of favoring the fusion of European and South American footballing principles.

What will this move mean to Leicester? We wait with bated breath.

So… The press has spoken. Now the pressure is on me to make something special happen.

We've settled in, gotten to know the players, staff, and gave a tremendously lengthy press conference (convering everything from my inexperience to the aesthetics of my football). We have a pending meeting with our owner to make specific requests, but before this happens, there are certain things we need to do immediately:

Assess our squad - Best players

Jamie Vardy
View attachment 159884
Without a doubt Jamie's our best option upfront. If he has a good season, so will our entire team. He will have good company, but clearly his performances will dictate our overall performance.

Riyad Mahrez
View attachment 159883
Our best player overall? He'll likely have the toughest task, because he'll be asked both to score and assist. Given the class of such a player, I believe he can be the perfect partner for Vardy and link to our midfield.

N'Golo Kante
View attachment 159881
No one will cover more ground than this monster. At the same time, our tactic will require him to dictate tempo as much as he can. Will he be up for the task, given the responsiblity to be both the destroyer and creator?

Mayke
View attachment 159876
In every single save I've had, Mayke's been the missing link. He's a constant threat pushing forward. His crosses (from anywhere in the pitch) are always on target, and his assists numbers are always astounding. Obviously he makes the cut for these most important players. Buying him for the price we got him from was a no brainer, especially after teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, and Leverkusen were after him. His wages aren't what you'd call "friendly", but he's too important to pass up.

Key transfers:
Aside from Mayke, we brought in specific players to play key roles. Let's take a look at them:

Gabriel Barbosa
View attachment 159841

What can be said about this kid? We all know him by now. We all know what he brings. We all know what he goes on to become. I had to race several teams to get him (and I certainly suffered offering high wages), and thankfully I got my target. If he doesn't have a great season, I've no doubt that he'll make up for it in years to come. Has anyone ever been disappointed with this kid?

Eder Alvarez Balanta
View attachment 159868

Yes, we all know how injury prone he is, but at such a cheap price, a player that's ready to step into starter's shoes is hard to pass up on. If he does get injured, we have backups in Huth and Morgan (which aren't my favorite defenders, let's put it that way). Of course we hava to take a chance on the Colombian.

Jannik Vestergaard
View attachment 159859

It's pretty clear that I'm not a fan of Huth or Morgan. Despite their tremendous performances this season, I just don't see them as the defensive tandem I need. They'll likely play cup games, but they won't be my first options from the start. They need to earn their spot.

Hakim Ziyech
View attachment 159866
For some reason, I always ignore this kid. Don't ask my why. This time around, I didn't. All my other targets were too expensive (Tielemans, Goretzka, Kimmich, Ward-Prowse) or just weren't interested in coming. His stats are incredible, should make for an unbelivable AP and likely our main assist man. Here's to hoping!

Óliver
View attachment 159862
He's immediately available on loan, and he's a world class player. Given our lack of depth at that midfield, acquiring him was not a difficult decision. He's creative, quick, and can finish if given the chance. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ended up earning a starting role.

Next step.... Now we evaluate our key youngsters (if we think we have any). Here we'll include some transfers as well that may not get immediate action.

Demarai Gray

View attachment 159863
This kid can be placed in every category. Not only is he a potential star, but I believe he can start straight away. As a matter of fact, it's my idea to give him the first try, even though I have Barbosa. That's how much faith I have in the kid.

Lewis Cook
View attachment 159858
I love this kid. He's mentally strong, and even though technically he's not tremendously developed, he's still very reliable. I don't know how many minutes he'll be getting given those who are ahead of him, but he'll get his chance in Cup games.

Bartlomej Dragowski
View attachment 159857

Quality keeper immediately. World Class after 2 years. Could not pass up on him. Given that I don't even trust Schmeichel, I can foresee already giving Bartlomej the starter job before expected.

Andrija Zivkovic
View attachment 159856

For some reason, this kid never works out for me. I can't really explain why. In any case, he's so cheap and has so much potential that I can't help acquiring him. He'll mostly see minutes playing cup games, but I hope to give him opportunities at PL minutes so we can see what he's got straight away.

Richairo Zivkovic
View attachment 159855

He's a monster. Very simple. Tall, strong, quick. A great combination. Add to that lethal finishing skills even at a young age, and it makes for a can't miss prospect that can start in Cup games immediately. Two years from now Vardy's likely to lose his spot for Zivkovic, but for now he'll make for the perfect tutor.

As we can see, I've invested mostly on youth and a few immediate starters. I believe our first 11 is a fairly obvious one, but we needed to add depth, potential, and provide immediate help. I believe this transfer window certainly addressed this for us. My staff and I want to develop a reputation for being able to develop youth and we hope to have this is a club ideal, so this is an important and ideal first step.
I also needed to let go certain players to avoid surpassing our wage budget as well as generating some much neede funds that helped us bring in all the mentioned player.

All in all, our transfer window looks like this:

View attachment 159839

The Tactic:

View attachment 159840

Developing a tactic that makesthe best of what we have to work with isn't an easy task, but I have to be stubborn (even though I have a great team so really I believe I'm being difficult).
This sexy beast gets me results and astyle of football that I enjoy -while it draws plenty of praise from the media andfans alike. We’ll take our chances with and our squad.
For reference, it takesBanton’s basic principle mixed with plenty of tweaks of my own based on my ownstyle, and of course, years of playing this masterful game.
Obviously we're likely to make adjustments if results aren't there, I belive this tactic will give us the results we're looking for.

Now on to our friendlies!

Last edited:
If you guys are interested in the story let me know so I'll advance faster!

Cheers!

So.... Here we go!

A Story of Glory Continues

View attachment 159818

Friendlies!

The staff and myself made a point to try out our newer players as well as our younger players as well, while resting our established players. Six to Seven games is the norm for me (unless I'm implementing a wild tactic that takes more time to become fluid in). As always, we mixed in a couple of big names, Juve and Dortmund, while playing against lesser team to keep morale up.

Once we were over with our friendlies our preseason looked liked this:

View attachment 159817

Can we really complain? We lost only 1 game, a very close one against a top notch team. The match against Dortmund was very encouraging as it was easily the toughest summer game besides Juve. The rest of the friendlies were against lesser teams and we certainly took advantage of that.

As always, we have to take a look at the preseason's best performers to get a better understanding of how the squad is looking. Barbosa, Vardy, Mahrez, and Gray all over the place.

Last minute signee, Divock Origi, looked solid, but I'm not sure whether it was the right move to get him, given that I want to develop Zivkovic in that position. We'll hold out and wait a couple of months to see whether it was the right move or not.

Now that we've got our friendlies out of the way and we've settled on our starting XI it's time to take the plunge. Stick around. First fixtures to come very soon!

The story of Glory.... Let the season begin

1042796d1460570386-emulating-unexpected-leicester-olympus-beyond-logo.png

So, guess what? Wenger's Arsenal is our first game of the season. Right, because this is gonna be an easy task.

View attachment 159748

Final result:

View attachment 159750 View attachment 159749

Well, I wish I could say I expected a different outcome. Going into Emirates isn't an easy task. We managed to retain possession a bit, but ultimately Arsenal just dominated. I gave Morgan and Huth a first crack at a starting job, but I wasn't happy at all with their collective performance. Sanchez ran laps around them. Quite literally, they were a couple of tree trunks that weren't able to clear any sort of possible danger. The 22 to 8 stat regarding shots on goal pretty much speaks the ease that Arsenal had to attack.

Not the start we wanted, but a game against a title contender gives me a good idea of how certain players will perform. The particular low points tonight were Kasper, Morgan, and Huth, the very same players I had doubts about.

I was rather calm with my speech in the locker room. I wanted my guys to understand that I appreciated the effort. They needed to keep their heads up and our collective morale couldn't drop. Whatever thoughts I had about certain performances, for now, would remain my own personal secret.

Our focus now was getting back to trainning and preparing for our next game.

Next match:
View attachment 159747

For me this was a must win for a very simple reason: your house needs to be your fortress. King Power has to be a place no one wants to play at. You don't mess with the Fox, not on our house. Now mind you, The Potters are no pushovers, but I treated this as a must, and it was my job to communicate this to my players.

Result:
View attachment 159746 View attachment 159745

Ahh, what a beaut! In a game I really wanted for several reasons, our guys just dominated from the jump. There was no stopping us. The numbers pretty much speak for themselves. Total domination and Stoke barely got some shots in, most from outside. We were never really in danger of losing this one.

POM, of course, Jamie Vardy. The game ball goes to the hattrick hero as he delivered. Credit Ziyech and Mayke for 2 very nice assists. Credit the Potters' defense for being **** in that first goal early in the game.

Off to week 3!

View attachment 159744

In that first week, I went with a Gray - Vardy - Mahrez trio up front. I wanted speed as my main threat. Gray did a decent job, but his passing and finishing wasn't great. Even though the youngster delivered a solid performance, it was Barbosa's turn to start to show his stuff.
It certainly wasn't gonna be an easy game, away at Boleyn Ground. West Ham has an exceptional squad and can threaten any team out there.
My lads knew that they had my confidence, and that they just needed to keep their fire and pick up that same energy they had showed a week ago.

Results:
View attachment 159743 View attachment 159742

Boy, what a result! This wasn't a particularly encouraging game defensively (again), as we almost let West Ham get back in it. Thankfully, Andrija Zivkovic (finally!) came in late and gave us a flash of what he can do scoring with 10 minutes to go, pretty much putting the game to bed. That was the blow that really knocked The Hammers out of it.
No we've managed to get our first win away from home. It was a stamement game from us: we can beat a top 10 team in their house! That's the main message we delivered, and the message was delivered successfully.

I was very happy with Barbosa, especially considering that it was his debut game. I gave Óliver the chance to start and he delivered with a goal of his own. Pretty much every player who got a chance returned the favor. I couldn't ask for more.
Now it's all about getting back to work, mainly, on the defensive end. Fuchs and Mayke were my door go to WB's. Untouchables. My 2 CD still were an enigma. Balanta showed some positives, but Morgan and Huth still were a question mark.
Was it time to give Vestergaard a chance? During the week I'd have the chance to look at my players in training and see who works the hardest.

Out of a personal SNAFU/MENTAL FART, I couldn't get SS out of the next two games, so I'll try to sum it up nicely:

We had our debut in The Capitol One Cup against Fleetwood. Very winnable game, and what's best, one we can use to play our youngsters.

Personally, this is one I want. Should anything go wrong with my lofty goals, international football is a personall obligation for me. Regardless of the boards low expectations, I believe in this team. So Capital One Cup Glory is something we will pursue.

So, as the game comes along:

View attachment 159741
Mazel Tov! It wasn't as easy as I thought, but we got the win. Our entire back 4 played their first game (doesn't it show), and it left even more doubts. Late signing Unai Bilbao (just for backup's sake) and Liam Moore made their debuts, and it wasn't really what I expected. Tweaks to my CD's roles certainly will be made, but to have these 2 struggle as they did against a very poor team, in my mind, is unacceptable. In that sense, I take no prisoners (my manager personality is a curious mix between a Marcelo Bielsa, Josep Guardiola, and Arsene Wenger -if we're winning- if I say so myself).
Wunderkind Bartlomej had a subpar debut, as the 2 Fleetwood goals were ones he really should've controlled. But I won't hold it against him. He's young, there's high expectations on him, and we ultimately won, so I wasn't harsh on him specifically.

So... Our "B team" came in and took care of business.
On to round 3!

As we go back to training, my staff and I take a look at our next obstacle:

View attachment 159740

Now we know we can take this one. We've won 3 in a row. Our midfield looks comfortable with our tactics, and our doubts only remain in the back: Should I stick with Morgan - Huth?
And there still was a little, tiny doubt upfront: Should Gray be upfront or should Barbosa take over full time? Both have played well, so it seems like it'll be an entertaining battle!
Anyway, after a meeting with my staff, decisions were made, and we prepared for a home game we knew we could win.

View attachment 159739 View attachment 159738

Oh Jaime, you Golden God! Bless you, child. This game was tight all the way until you decided to be a beast. Statwise, this was a close one pretty much accross every category, but Vardy's class really made the difference. In about 12 minutes he destroed a very respectable Bournemouth who gave us a run for our money. Yet we survived, we only get stronger as a group, and my "Vardy's season will determine our success" theory slowly begins to prove correct. Another positive of this game was that Ziyech (even though he came in the 2nd half) got on the scoreboard as well as assisting yet another goal. The pair of him and Danny looked very solid and took control late in the game. It seems that Hakim and Drinkwater will soon prove to be an unstoppable creatie tandem in the middle.

After our heavy loss to Arsenal we've went off to win 4 in a row. Great demonstration of heart and fight. Many other teams would've allowed that violation to really get into their heads. Fortunately, we have a driven squad and a great group of professionals in our staff that helped keep morale high.

As our first month of football's coming to an end, it's time for a little recap to analyze:

View attachment 159737

Not too shabby at all, if I may say so.

However, we can't rest. We must keep working!

Stay tuned for month 2!!!

Before I continue, help! You guys know how to post SS that aren't so small?
Thx!!

Don't worry about the screenshots' size, if you click on them you can see them full size.
You also use FMSite's facepack huh, gotta love that one ^^

You've done a good job so far and the signings you've done so far definitely mean quite a level up for the team (I don't like the idea of selling one of the best (if not the best) academy prospects like Dodoo and for so little... But oh well...).
The team seems to doing well so far (overperforming even), which definitely going to help the team to stay clear of the relegation zone.

Keep it up.

The Story goes on...

After a very solid first month the task at hand are simple: Advance in the Cup and try to stay as close as possible to the top 3. No injuries thus far, and morale remains high.
So let's keep going!

Up next:
View attachment 159674

Not an easy game at all, but even though Norwich are a perennial relegation team, they will make your life difficult. I stuck to my previous starting XI, hoping that trust would pay off.

View attachment 159673 View attachment 159671

Great win!! Winning away from home is never an easy task but the lads were up for the challenge. Vardy once again was the hero, this time benefitting from great assists from Mayke and Drinkwater. And on a side note, last minute loan signing Angel Correa got on the scoreboard. I don't expect him to log too many minutes, but having him as an alternative is a great piece to have, as many deem him to be an immediate starter.
We keep our winning streak, put pressure on Arsenal and Manchester City, and the lads start believing!

Up next:
View attachment 159670

Oh boy. Our new challenge against another top flight team. Our first challenge ended in a demolition. Will the lads have learned from their previous mistakes, or will Manchester City capitalize on our youth and lack of winning pedigree? Hopefuly playing at home helps our lads keep their wits.

View attachment 159666 View attachment 159663

Absolutely brilliant! Mahrez was our player of the match netting a wonderful hattrick. Vardy got us going and late in the game Clichy provided a wonderful own goal. I expected to concede goals, but I never expected such a high scoring game. Our defense couldn't handle the powerful Man City front line, but we showed the true firepower the Leicester City brings to the table. Premier League, watch out, the winning streak moves on to 5!

After the wonderful game against Manchester City and staying close to the top 3, our focus now shifted to our 3rd round Cup game. Sheffield United away from home would prove to be a tough challenge, but one we should be able to top. This time around, we decided to mix up our starting XI, with a nice blend of starters and youngsters. I want Vestergaard and Zivkovic to make their debuts.

View attachment 159657
Great, great, great result. Domination from whsitle to whistle. Both Vestergaard and Zivkovic socred on their debuts as starters, certainly making my choices for the future XI a lot tougher. Mayke definitely gets the PM award, as he provdided for 2 assists and an unstoppable threat on the right flank all game long. Thus far, he's played the most games of the entire squad.

So we advance! The future looks bright. Back to PL football now.

As our winning streak continued, the staff and myself had a long chat about overconfidence and how it could backfire on us. Ultimately, we decided to let the lads enjoy the moment and only step in when we saw true effects on their collective psyche.

Next up:

View attachment 159651

Obviously, not an easy game. Just like in real life, Aston Villa have struggled early on and pundits suggests that I should be an easy winner. Obviously, this also concerns me because it goes hand in hand with the tremendous amount of confidence the lads are showing. This game will see the debut of the Vestergaard-Balanta duo, so it should make an interesting viewing. Let's hope for the best!

View attachment 159648 View attachment 159647

I honestly don't know what to say. We had the lead, we were only seconds away from netting the 3 pts, and a lapse of judgment bit us in the ***. Credit Villa for fighting till the end, but we really gave this one away. I'm guessing the overconfidence did play a factor, as we looked negligent defensively as the game was coming to an end. I certainly told the lads this is just one example of the many things that can happen if they believe they're better than anyone else. Hopefully the message gets accross, because I'll have them on the ground at 5 AM the next time I see complacency...

As this next month comes to an end, we really can't complain.

View attachment 159646

Great victories and one game we should've won. It could've been a brilliant month of sheer winning, but our results thus far has everyone talking about the latest trend in PL football. We've become a trending topic and the #VardyEuropeanGoldenShoe hashtags can be seen all over social media. We're turning heads, and people are now seeing us as the threat we really are.

View attachment 159645

Great way to see our month ending. Now we need to take this in, study film, and keep up the hard work!

See you later for month 3!

Don't worry about the screenshots' size, if you click on them you can see them full size.
You also use FMSite's facepack huh, gotta love that one ^^

I don't like the idea of selling one of the best (if not the best) academy prospects like Dodoo and for so little... But oh well...).
The team seems to doing well so far (overperforming even), which definitely going to help the team to stay clear of the relegation zone.

Keep it up.

Yeah, you're right. It was a tough call. Perhaps it would've been wiser to loan him out and monitor his progress, but I got too carried away in the money making process.
Hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me.
Fuchs has been amazing thus far and Schlupp is no slouch. I'm hoping to bring in another WB in the next transfer window though!

The mission must conitnue!

1042743d1460570386-emulating-unexpected-leicester-olympus-beyond-logo.png

So fellas, last time out we were in a great place: a winning streak (6 games), in the top 3, moving on the Capitol Cup, and our team was really enjoying life overall. Couldn't ask for a better start.
As the new month approaches, the same question marks remain.... What to do at the back? Balanta - Vestergaard or Huth - Morgan. Balanta by far has been my best defender, and Vestergaard has done a very solid job, though we're still conceeding too many goals in my eyes. I will make certain defensive adjsutments in the coming month and I think our young tandem will get first crack at their starting roles.

Up next:
View attachment 1043130
Well, well. Another top flight team. If you remember, first we were violated then we were the ones violated. Liverpool have gotten off a shaky start with Klopp as he struggles with injuries (ahem, ahem, Sturridge), and can't find consistency from his best players (Coutinho & Firmino). Let's see how we do...

View attachment 1043131 View attachment 1043132

Frustrating!!!!
This one's on us. We dominated every aspect of the game. We had possession, we had chances, and kept them at bay (most of the time). They barely managed to get shots on goal. Gray got us off to an early lead, but ultimately we couldn't capitalize (bad Vardy, bad Vardy!) and Liverpool tied it with a little over 15 minutes to go. Our midfield was in fine form, but neither Barbosa, Mahrez, or Vardy could break the tie. Mayke had an amazing game, driving Moreno absolutely bananas and should've gotten 3 assists if it wasn't for Mahrez' bad day in front of goal.
The lads received an earful from me.
"How in the good God's name are we gonna accomplish anything if we can't capitalize upon our superiority". That was the main message. If we want to aim high, games like these are ones we should really be winning.

Hopefully this doesn't hurt us moving forward...

On to the next one!
View attachment 1043134

Our first visit to the Stadium of Light (I couldn't find this name any dumber...), and while Sunderland are looking like hot ****, we cannot underestimate. After we couldn't close out the game against Liverpool, this was the chance for my players to show me that they're learning.

View attachment 1043135 View attachment 1043133

We dominated this one from the go. We applied strong pressure with a high defensive line which never quite allowed Sunderland to get any tempo or really ever feel comfortable in the pitch. Yet another tremendous performance from Mayke and The Guru of Goal (I'm trying nicknames for Vardy) found the net one more time, leading the league in goals. The lads showed their mental strength as we managed to get our 2nd clean sheet of the season. Let's hope it's the next of many.
Now it's about regrouping, looking at the good and the bad and taking it one game at a time.

Next fixture please!!!
View attachment 1043136
A tough one indeed. Tottenham's in fine form and they're looking like strong title contenders with every game that passess. Can we get anything from this game.
I opted to make no changes to our lineup, hopefully the momentum rolls on to White Hart... But before that!
"Goal DMC" (Vardy, nickname number 2) decided to be funny and caught a 2 day flu bug...*******. Barbosa will have big shoes to fill.

View attachment 1043137 View attachment 1043138

Hot ****! That cheeky ******* Barbosa had, easily, 3 chances to give us the lead and missed (he received a nice warning after the game because of that awful performance), but without Jamiemeister (nickname 3) our offense suffers a great deal. Mayke and Mahrez ate up the right flank, but neither Gray nor Barbosa could apply the finish. We had possession, had shots, but we lacked maturity in front of a very solid Hugo Lloris.
I knew winning was very hard, but I had hopes for a tie, to get a tiny point a stay within the top 3. Well, we can throw that notion down the toilet.
Luckily for me, results went somewhat my way and I'm left with a 5th place standing as of now. Can't complain.

Now it's back to training (and about 500 lap around the pitch for Barbosa).

Capitol One Cup Glory awaits!!
View attachment 159450
Ok, 4th round, then it gets tougher. This is a game we really should be winning. I'm going to plug in almost an entire new starting XI to give my guys some much needed rest. Tactically we've been looking good and I'll make a couple of players make their debuts (ahem, Lewis Cook, it's your time, ahem).

View attachment 159433
What?????!!!
This was a massive blow. Massive. Our entire frontline was ****. Not even our midfield showed up. Lewis Cook certainly felt the pressure of playing against his former team. Inler didn't impress in the chances he received in preseason, and still fails to impress. He's already someone in my "must go" list. Leeds were a worthy adversary, even though we're by far the better team. We should've won this one, instead, all three goals in this game were scored by Leeds and our best player was our central defender, which speaks volumes of the game Leeds played.
I really wanted to advance. Like I said before, Capitol One success gives us an immediate spot for international football, and the lads weren't up to it. Apparently, our team isn't as deep as I thought. Many things must be reconsidered, and many players flat out will spend their time enjoying U21 football.
The lads definitely felt my disappointment, as I did not say a word to them.
All they know is that they have to be at our training grounds at 4 AM tomorrow.

Thankfully, the board was only expecting a 4th round berth, so we're good on that front.

Anyway, at this point we must move on and regain our composure and remember what we want to do this season.

Back to the league:
View attachment 159431
After 2 straight losses, we really need this one. Granted, we're not a team that should be having a perfect record, but I expect my lads to pick themselves up and show what they're made of, going into Selhurst Park and getting a much needed victory.

View attachment 159428 View attachment 159432

Eff. Me. The amount of shots we had was astronomical. Theirs, not so much, yet they still managed to put one over us. Smeichel is in serious danger of losing his job to an 18 year old. Serious danger. Yet another chance to gain ground over the leaders (Arsenal, Manchester City, and Tottenham) we squander. Once again we're likely to look back once the season is over to say, "imagine what would've happened if we'd won that game". Let's hope not.
This time around I let the lads hear it. I was not happy at all. They disappointed me and themselves. We thought we were learning. Apparently, we're not.
It's back to the drawing board now and reevaluate a series of things.

It's monthly recap time!
This month really wasn't special. In fact, it was tremendously disappointing. Not only have we lost ground up top, but we managed to get knocked out of an important Cup for us by a very mediocre team (and now Leeds go on to play against Hull City, Hull City! That's bullsh!t), who's likely to now make the finals. The road was paved for us, and ultimately we lacked the quality and squad depth.

So, to show our month.

View attachment 159423
Clearly not our finest days. We only saw one victory and many of our players are beginning to play themselves out of the starting eleven. It's pretty clear that Gray is beating out Barbosa for a striker role. Mahrez and Vardanza (nickname 4 or 5?) are set FOREVER as starters. Ziyech, Drinkwater, and Kanté are unmovable as our midfield braintrust. Fuchs and Mayke are going nowhere as they control the match from their WB duties. Now I'm having doubts about all my defenders, and this time around Vestergaard was my best player! Oh the calamity. How to choose, how to choose?
Schmeichel really tested my and I believe he will be pulled ASAP.

On the positive side, we're still in good standing, the board is happy with me, and hopefully this will mean a hefty transfer budget for the winter market. One can only pray.

Let's hope next month is a positive one!

November's up!

The show must go on. Glory awaits!

November is a short month, so I was able to go through it quickly. Pray for me!

After a lackluster month of October, the lads have specific instructions: Get back to winning. That's the task, the goal. Add and remain close to the table leaders.

So let's get rolling.

View attachment 159387
We have our chance to regain our winning ways. Time to put the past month behind. Time to kill those ghosts. Unfortunately Vard Sabbath (nickname 6) pulled yet another fle (what the **** is happening in his home?), so Zivkovic gets the nod given Barbosa's disappointing month of October.

View attachment 159385 View attachment 159384
Great game. Lesson of the day: when your front line isn't working, use your set pieces. Three set pieces, 3 goals. Wonderful result, especially considering the weak day Mahre, Gray, and Zivkovic had at the office. Yet, since we won, I wasn't too harsh on them. It's likely that I'll hold individual interviews to keep things private.

On to the next:

View attachment 159383
Hmm...tough one, no doubt. In case I forgot to tell you, Novermber marked the beginning of Bart's (I'm thinking a cool nickname can be "The Dragon" - Dargowski, but meh, I'll work on it) reign as the team's starting keeper. Schmeichel wasn't convincing me, and this kid just has way too much potential. Too bad his debut comes against a team like Chelsea, but hey, trial by fire, right?
View attachment 159373 View attachment 159372

Sweet Christ, if only Pato was that good in real life. He ran laps around us, yet the scorline is very misleading. Balanta had a subpar game while Vestergaard continues to impress. I've found my tandem (regardless of the result). We had possession, we had shots. ****, we even had a healthy PREDAVardy (nickname 8 I believe), yet it wasn't enough. Pato showed quality (wow) in 2 key moments while our strikers couldn't.
Today just wasn't our day.

On to the next one...
View attachment 159371
Oh, the Saints are never easy, let alone in their house. Mané is a monster, Wanyama will kill you if necessary, and they have quality players accross the board. If we're to get something out of this match, well, first of all, we'll have to score some ******* goals!

View attachment 159370 View attachment 159369
Oh, how sweet it is.
This one was close, result wise. On the pitch it was a different story. We knocked on their door the entire game, especially when Juanmi scored early on. Thankfully, Mahrez played a **** of a game and scored the equalizer while serving the late game winner by, the one, the only BatVardy!
It was no less than we deserved as we battled and battled. I'm thankful for Van Dijk's idiocy by getting himself an early bath, but we needed that win and while it took longer, I'm proud of our first comeback of the season!

And that's it! Three matches, and the month's gone... That was quick.

Recap time!
View attachment 159389

3 games. One loss. So far, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham have beaten us. The rest of the "bigger teams" still can't get over us. We're very proud of this fact because it only strengthens the fact that Leicester belongs up there with them. We mantain our position allowing us to play international football. The question is, will it be Europa League or Champions League.

Stay tuned to fined out!!

December's up!

The show must go on...
(sorry for the delay, but I'll post a ton of info on this post)

As we head into December, the aim is to finish the 1st half of the season strong and keep or standing either completely inside the top 3, top 5 at the most. Arsenal and Manchester City have been very impressive, but Liverpool and Manchester United have been anything but. Tottenham is right there in my sights, so a good month might be just what the doctor ordered.

Let's get going:

View attachment 158739

View attachment 158716 View attachment 158732
The final score really doesn't reflect what happened on the pitch. This was complete domination and the final tally didn't end up as 7-1 because we lacked quality in front of goal. Only a Fuchs wonderful freekick from 35 meters out made it happen for us. THe lads were congratulated, but warned: "if you don't focus against better teams, you're f!cked". Hopefully this is something our guys will listen and implement in their future endeavor.

Oh boy...
View attachment 158738

View attachment 158723 View attachment 158731
This was just an amazing match. We proved yet again we're the stuff made of champions! We went to Old Trafford and made things happen. A great play from Mayke allowed us a 1-0 lead about 50 seconds into the match, and after that we controlled the game. The "Blue Panther" (yet another crappy nickname) bagged yet another hattrick. A tremendous result, and what's more, not only did we deserve it, but we were the superior team overall. The Red Devils never saw it coming. Twitter was on fire with the #NewRivalry trending topic. I'm hoping this lasts for over the same decade!

It's time to pick up the momentum...
View attachment 158737

View attachment 158720 View attachment 158730
Once again, the final score doesn't reflect what the fans really saw. West Bromwich barely saw the football and we attacked time and time again. After Gray's score early on I really thought we had a goalfest on our hands, but Foster had a monster game and actually let his lads put in the effort to get a result, but later found out that they lacked complete talent or smarts. So yay for us!

Go Foxes!

View attachment 158736

View attachment 158715 View attachment 158726
Well Good God! That certainly came out of nowhere.
It's been a while since we've looked this bad. By the first half hour we were down by 3, and there was nothing to be done afterwards. It really was a pathetic outing. Wes Morgan (I'm rotating to keep some players fresh), yet again sucked (boy, I really want to sell them, but I need home grown talent!). Mahrez managed to score a goal, but it was merely for statistical purposes. We had an awful game, so now the task becomes picking ouserlves after such a **** game and regain our form.

After the ugliness... It's time to move on:

View attachment 158728

View attachment 158719 View attachment 158724

J-Vard (hmm, not really enjoying that one) showed up again! Our midfield provided tempo and assists, while Vardy just stepped in to finish some great plays. They look like they're almost there tactically and once our ideas are fully instilled, I believe this team will get even better.

And we're at it again:

View attachment 158735

Up next; It is vengeance time:

View attachment 158718 View attachment 158725
The lads came out of with blood in their eyes. I knew they were quite embarassed about that pathetic 3-1 they picked up a couple of weeks ago, and it showed. Drinkwater had an amazing game a pulled just about everey possible string while Mahrez picked up a goal and an assist. Great game overall.
The lads knew they had to finish the month strong, and boy, did they do it right.

View attachment 158742
So this month was tremendous. Everything went our way.

Unfortunately the board didn't give mu any sort of budget to work with. Yet, given out great season thus far, I was offered a new contract. But we're no dummies: if they wanna keep this savvant of a Manager, they'd have to give something up. This time around, they provided a better wage budget, which allowed me wiggle around and create a transfer budget. Just enough for what I'm looking for: A WB that can play either flanks to give Mayke and Fuchs some much needed rest. I have a ton of names in mind, but we'll wait a couple of days into the transfer windows to allow values to fluctuate.

On a sidenote, the press is going insane over Leicestermania!
The mighty Ian Holloway is already calling ustitle contender, Jamie Redknapp's is going crazy with a "Vardy for anEngland call up" campaign, while Mr. Carragher's asking me to come in formultiple interviews as he urges the universe to name me Manager of the Yearalready.
Really can'tcomplain about the tremendous amounts of results we've gotten this month.

View attachment 158712

In the meantime, January awaits!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, this post was a mistake!!

Last edited:
Let's go January!

The show must go on...

After a tremendous month of December, it was time to live up to all the hype the media's been giving. If we live up to it, they'll see we're "the truth". If we don't, we'll just be yet another middle of the table team that stumbled on to a great start but couldn't keep up with the rigors of the season.

To start the month the task wasn't easy...

View attachment 1044006

View attachment 1044005 View attachment 1044007
Good Golly Miss Molly!! Out of this world.
What a way to start the new year!
Terminator (classic nickname) showed up again as well as our main candidate for best player of the season, Mayke, and we were in control as we got payback after Arsenal handed us our debut loss (even though it seems like this happened in another time and galaxy).
The Gunners were shocked by not having control, and even more surprised that they weren't able to finish their chances cleanly.
Amazing performance altogether, no one made one wrong move for 90 minutes, and the best team in the league (thus far), suffered for it. On the next victim (perhaps I'm getting carried away).

Fa Cup coming up!

View attachment 1044008
View attachment 1044013 View attachment 1044012

Sweet potato pie!
It does not get better than this. By the end of the 1st half, we were up by 2 (spoiler, we brought in Adnan Januzaj while returning Angel Correa and Divock Origi -needed some wage budget), and at that point we just needed to be tactically smart and protect our lead. Chelsea actually showed up with their main squad, but it we were poised to completely destroyed Hazard every time he came in contact with the football (I remember myself saying "take no prisoners" and "don't hold back" when going after the Belgium International), and it showed as their midfield didn't show nearly enough dynamism and ball movement.
Overall great win for the lads, and we get to advance and make up for our tragic elimination against Leeds in Capitol Cup. Fa Cup continues this month, so we must not rest in our laurels!

Oh, WAIT...
TRANSFER ALERT:
View attachment 158709

Brilliant! Thank you, Jesus!
This is just what we needed. I'll be honest, my main target was Jorge, from Flamengo, but his value is completely out of my range, and even though I've screamed to the heaves requesting a bigger transfer budget, they still won't help. Perhaps I should be more vocal in press conferences and the braintrust will get the message.
So, as an alternative, Iván was rigth there. Levante wasn't having a good season (last place in La Liga) and even though he's not suited to play the left WB position, I've no problem in training him there as well. He's our immediate WB off the bench and he'll see minutes in the FA Cup as well. He's a world class WB already and having him as a reserve is a luxury not too many teams have.
I'm very hopeful of this signing.

View attachment 1044009
View attachment 158701

Hmm... Well, this was a tough one. We didn't execute well enough. Our midfield played hard, but the overall inaccuracy in our passing schemes really didn't allow us to create solid, solid, options. Stoke did a good job keeping our main players at bay, and a draw ended up being the proper result.

View attachment 1044010

View attachment 158699 View attachment 158702
West Ham is never an easy draw, but the lads did a professional on this one. Good job by Barbosa as he cam back from a serious injury to get himself on the scoresheet.
And of course, the Blue Predator (I'm digging this one) needed to say present as he always must.
As time and time passes, the team looks more and more impressive, despite our young age, and the fact that we're in uncharted waters here (leader in the table, title candidates, etc.)

Someone's on fire! (ahem, ahem)

View attachment 158711
Even though it's not our first streak, it's important to keep track in the circumstances this moment is hapening. Look at the team's we've beaten, look at our standing in the table (below), how our team is looking statistically (also below), and our overall play really speaks for itself.

Moving on...

FA Cup must continue!

View attachment 1044011

View attachment 158708 View attachment 158710
Tremendous!
Our key guys sat (most of them), and our reserves were tremendous. Iván had a goal on his debut as a starter. Vestergaard has scored more goals than any defender in the BPL after getting himself on the scoresheet today. Januzaj's already proving to be a great move.
We get to move on, rest key players (Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Balanta, Fuchs, Gray) while we move on comfortably.
Great performance by the lads.

Recap time!

View attachment 158703

Wow. Just Wow.
What a month. We advance two rounds in the FA Cup (taking Chelsea out of the equation as well), and we now find ourselves in a great position in the table.

View attachment 158707

Let's check out how the team is faring statistically:
View attachment 158706 View attachment 158705

So, to sum up:
We are on fire in front of the goal (Mr. Vards really should get a statue)
We're top 3 in form.
J-Vard (it's growing on me) leads the league in goals. A true TOP GUN
Mayke and Ziyech lead the league in key passes and asissts.

Can we really ask for more at this point?

(oh yeah, we signed Predrag Rajkovic but stayed on loan to work for that permit, and signed Gerónimo Rulli on a Free Transfer, so I can say we're set at the GK position for about 20 years!):

View attachment 158704

Huge month for the squad. We've only lived up to the praise, we've established ourselves as a top flight team (until now, of course), and we're literally looking invincible.

I can't quite believe the squad has played so well. There's a growing sense among the staff and myself that we should be aiming for Champions League football. Incredible, because 4 months ago some would've been surprised to see us in the top 15. It's a surreal feeling.

That brings to an end a tremendous month. Stick around for February!

Fear the Fox! February Edition!

As the new month begins, the goal remains: advance in FA Cup football and try to get the best possible results. I'm not trying to pressure the lads as we're overachieving as it stands, but if our main players can keep up this amazing level they've shown, who knows what might happen.

So let's get to it:

View attachment 1044313

View attachment 158451 View attachment 158460
Well that certainly came out of nowhere.
That locker room was on fire. It's been a while since I've seen the lads so angry at such a poor performance. As it has been the entire season, if Vardy isn't on point, our team struggles. We had a moronic amount of shots, but there was nothing to do as Bournemouth saw 3 posts!. That, between our lack of quality in front of goal plus some sloppy defense on our hands and VIOLÁ, we're seeing our winning streak DIE.

As always, the lads are to show up at 4 AM at the trainning grounds for some hellish, military-like training after giving up precious points in our title chasel

Of course, the media picks up on this immediately...
View attachment 158455

It seems February comes in a blue envelope...

View attachment 158442
I honestly have no idea how this guy kept a job for so long. It was about time for this change. For Aston Villa's sake I hope they make the right decision, because they have very good players over there.

While the lads destroyed themselves during the week, the staff and I plan our next fixture...

View attachment 158450

View attachment 158449 View attachment 158459

This was the perfect opportunity to pick ourselves up, and we did. Granted, once again we lacked cold blood in front of goal, but Gray was able to capitalize on a great Fuchs run through the left flank and even better cross. Should I be worried about the Blue Predator? I doubt it. Knowing him, he'll surprise me with a 2-3 goal flurry ASAP. If not, I'll be daring and have a chat with him. It's unacceptable that he has a rating less than 7.0 for 4 games in a row. Not a player so important for us.

After a tight win, it was time to move to bigger challenges... Yes:
View attachment 158447

View attachment 158458 View attachment 158448
This was a great win. No 2 ways about it. We went into a tough place and we made a statement: YOU SHALL NOT PASS (well, not quite THAT epic). Drinkwater controlled midfield (and got himself in the scoresheet), while Vardy was opportunistic after a nice play by Mayke, who picked up a Player of the Match again, YET AGAIN (hellooooo singing of the season!).
Just an overall tremendous win, the world continues to be in awe of our fearlesness and the way we win, showing attractive football that's been rivaling the aesthetics of such Managers as Guardiola, Luis Henrique, and Bielsa.

And in breaking news... Oooopps!
View attachment 158454
Well, too bad. Liverpool's been proverbial disappointment (flat out awful). Despite my appreciation for Klopp's style of football, blame must be placed on his players and injuries as well. I can't recall them having a healthy team or a Coutinho that ever played the way he should be playing. I'm eager to see what goes on at Anfield Road in the upcoming months....

It's FA cup time once again!

View attachment 158445

View attachment 158444 View attachment 158457

Our european football goal now has chances on 2 fronts: The FA Cup and the Premier League. To be honest, I can't think complain of our road thus far. Even though we took on Chelsea early on, the next 2 fixtures have been very kind to me.
Even though we were away from home we were in control of this one from whistle to whistle. In what had to have been Vardy's worst game in my time here at King Power Stadium, the future of our team upfront, Richairo Zivkovic stepped in and finished a great play by, guess who....MAYKE. Good God, this man is the conqueror of our right flank. He's unstoppable and as long as he plays that way, it'll be hard for us to lose. Great win and our FA Cup dreams stays alive!

Back to PL football!
View attachment 158446

View attachment 158443 View attachment 158456
Can you find a pic that describes how boring that game was? Not quite, but I did my best.
Vardy followed an awful game with yet another sub par performance. He got an earful from me in the locker room and I will be sitting down with him on Monday to give him a deserved warning. Divided possession and few shots on goal. One of our more mediocre performances of the season.
The lads are quite glad they didn't lose because I just know they didn't want to train at 4 AM again.
Sooo, even though we couldn't get the 3 points, we at least salvage 1 point that helps us keep our advantage up top.

Time for a recap!

So we're looking real good right about now, I'd say.

View attachment 158452
Thing are quite tight, no doubt, but to be in this position is an absolutely tremendous accomplishment. The media's right with their praise and many pundits are still baffled by our dominance.
My name is making noise around Europe and I wouldn't be surprised if I received job interviews in the offseason. Let's go!

Let's take a look at our monthly performance.

View attachment 158453

One disappointing loss, but the team picked itself up and didn't lose one game again for the month of February. We get to advance in the FA Cup and as it stands we need to remain strong and depend solely on us.
Who knows, we might just shock the world (bad officiating aside).

Stay tuned for March!

All right, Foxes, it's time for March!

The lads are ready to kick off the month after a tremendous February. We're in stellar condition and we depend on ourselves in both the Premier League and the FA Cup. Though month awaits, let's go get it!

And our first opponent of the month is...

View attachment 158218
****. Tough one. Liverpool will be out for blood after our last meeting. Let's hope the lads are up to it.

View attachment 158214 View attachment 158227
Terrific!
Granted, Liverpool hasn't had a good season, and they're not playing their best football, but going into Anfield Road to dominate all game long is a feat only a top flight team can do, as Leicester's proven to be. Fuchs got us going with a wonderful free kick (his specialty at this point), while Vardy put the icing on the cake in the 2nd half. In al fairness, Liverpool was never really in this game. Great win for the lads, and kudos for taking advantage of the Red's extremely poor and unstable situation. Lesson learned: you shoot to kill and take no prisoners. This is the mentality world domination requires, and it's a mentality the lads have shown.

On to the next one!

Let's keep going, fellas!
View attachment 158219
Sunderland really has struggled this season, and our house is now a nightmare for any team not called Leicester City. We should take this one easily.

View attachment 158211 View attachment 158226
Oh boy, was this a tough one.
Take a look at the stats though. 27 shots to 3!! Are you joking? Granted, we most of our shots weren't on target, but that's an indictment on our lads moreso than our capability to attack. Vardy got us off to an early start, and I thought we were ready to make it rain, yet this never happened.
In any case, we got what we needed, and the lads know that they have to play at a much higher level if they want to accomplish what we know we can.

Meanwhile, the media feels like talking...

Someone's on fire... AGAIN!
View attachment 158223

And once they start, they don't stop....
And as it so happens, our defense appears to be destroying EVERYONE
View attachment 158222
Records abound...

FA Cup time!
View attachment 158220

As it so happens, the draw gets tougher and tougher. We were able to knock out Chelsea early on. Will we be able to knock out another one of the big teams?

View attachment 158212 View attachment 158225
Just awesome. The lads are really on another plane right now. I can't even begin to explain how good they're playing.
Once again, we controlled the tempo of the game from whistle to whistle. Even though it took us a while to break through, you could tell there was something coming after a dominating first half. All it took was an encouraging half time talk that allowed our team to put Manchester United away in 20 minutes of football.
Yet another amazing results and the hashtag #GiantKiller is no longer an urbal social media legend. It is now a worldwide trend that everyone's talking about.
I know who doesn't want the Foxes to play against them.... EVERYONE.

Now, back to PL football.

Time to finish the month strong!
View attachment 158221

After such an amazing result against the Red Devils, the lads must get that momentum and completely destroy this weakn Crystal Palace team (even though they've been overachieving this season).

View attachment 158213 View attachment 158224
Hot ****!
Can anyone say "I'm embarassed"? Yes, the entire Crystal Palace squad.
This one was over before it even began.
Prince Vards reminded the world of his quality by netting yet another hattrick (this has got to be some sort of record), while Fuchs once again scored a beauty of a free kick.
Great result and great overall play. That feeling that nothing and no one can beat you is really spreading all over our training grounds, and even our fans are bragging to their colleagues and friends.
Can't blame them though, we're looking like some sort of Barcelona dynasty in the making (won't get ahead of myself, of course).

All right, folks, you know it, it's reeeeecap time!

View attachment 158210

Can't complain on yet another tremendus month, can we?
We advanced to the Semi Finals of the FA Cup, as our chances at silverware this season grow stronger and stronger.
Not only that, we won every single Premier League game we had, and what's better, we kept a clean sheet through the entire month.
Dragowski is without a doubt our starter (has been for a couple of months now), and the Balanta - Vestergaard tandem seems to be the stuff of legend.
The only negative I can draw from this tremendous season we've had thus far is that there will be about 9 players that are gonna be asking for new contracts and ridiculous money!!!

Tremendous month. Fear the Fox, we know the world does.

On to April and greatness!!

Sorry for the delay, it's closing time!!

As we saw last time out, we had a tremendous month of April and we're in prime position for Champions League football. ****, we might just get a lucky break and win it all.
Before that, we must take care of business week in and week out without forgetting that we still have chances of winning the FA Cup!

Without further ado... April awaits

View attachment 157745

View attachment 157735 View attachment 157761
Boy...not the start we had in mind for this month. It's just one of those games where nothing works. While we were in "control", we just couldn't cause much danger (even though a post denied us twice). Most of our shots were from far away, some were prayers that would never be answered, and Watford managed to seize upon one of the few chances they had and they walked away with the 3 points. Massive blow for us and our intentions. Not the way I had intended to start the month.
The lads received **** from me and knew implicitly that they had a 4AM wake up call the very next day.
Sweet mother, on to the next one.

So, after the frustration...
View attachment 157749

View attachment 157734 View attachment 157759
That was... funky. We had a home game against a Chelsea team that's been inconsistent all season long. This was a game fought hard in midfield, and even though we couldn't put the match away, we were the better team. But there's no justice in football. In any case, it's never easy with such teams. Two matches, 1 point. Luckily enough, Arsenal dropped points as well so they weren't able to distance themselves (oh, the irony). Time to pick ourselves up.

Moving on!
View attachment 157748
View attachment 157733 View attachment 157757
Finally!! This was a must win. I can tell the lads are distraught and playing anxious. They know every game is a final and it's clear when it comes to closing out matches. We dominated The Saints. This should've been a no contest. But that collective sense of anxiousness, plus the tired legs of a long season might be starting to take their toll. Gray seized on a great cross by Make (ahem, PFA Player of the Season ahem), and it gave us some much needed 3 pts.
Now we're tied with Arsenal, but they have the advantage in their goal total, so we must stay with them. We can't afford more missteps if we want to achieve greatness.

View attachment 157744

View attachment 157728 View attachment 157756
Hmmm.... I'm starting to doubt.
Like it's been throughout the season, it's Vardy or nothing (and Gray, to a much lesser extent). Vardy, as always, capitalized on his chances, but his teammates had plenty to give us the lead, and we just couldn't get there. If it wasn't for Vardy's heroics with 20 seconds to go, we would be in 2nd place by now.
I'm seriously considering putting aside my "let's go for youngsters" philosophy to acquire another established striker. We managed to rescue a point, so that's that.

Meantime....Yaaaayyyy
View attachment 157755
We're throught to European football. The race up top is so close that tere's a 5 point gap from 1st place to 7th. There's no room for error, so securing that spot at this stage is a huge relief. We surpassed expectations, and of course, my board comprised of tremendously cheap millionaires will now expect more and more. Bastards.

FA Cup Semi Finals!

View attachment 157747

View attachment 157741 View attachment 157754
Absolutely brilliant!
At neutral ground, we were the better team overall. No question. Kane showed his quality when he seized upon a great play by Eriksen, but Vardy's second goal with 20 minutes to go was well deserved. We controlled that game.
The lads knew they wanted the FA Cup, they knew they had the passion, fire, and talent to reach the finals, and now we're there.
Frankly, I can't think of many teams that have had tougher draws to reach the finals. Chelsea, Man U, and Tottenham on the way? If we don't win this I might just commit hara-kiri.
Finals, here we come!

Now it's time to shift our focus on Premier League Football and close this bizarre month!

View attachment 157746

View attachment 157742 View attachment 157753

Yet. Another. Tie. We should've won. No doubt. It's been a tough season for Barbosa, but I'm paying him a lot of money and he hasn't been the sub player I thought he would be. First, Gray took over the starting role from him and now he can barely get the job done as a reserve. I'm very disappointed in the kid. We had possession, we had the shots on goal, but the sad truth is, if Vardy isn't at his best, neither Mahrez or any of my alternatives upfront are getting the job done. Even though it's been a superb season, I can't depend on Vardy forever (the lad has to rest). This will certainly be food for thought in the offseason.

This was a strange month, to say the least. We couldn't find our stride, we weren't quite accurate in front of goal, and we couldn't put away games we should have. As a result, Arsenal now has a 3 point lead advantage over us, and it'll take a miracle to actually reach Olympus, because they're playing some top quality football (who would've thunk it?). One win in a month of Premier League football just won't cut it if you wish to win it all.
Now we depend on luck if we wish to reach glory.

Monthly recap...

View attachment 157743

Not the month I was expecting. At all. I was expecting to have a let down, which surprisingly didn't come sooner, because we've had one **** of a season. Just when I thought that letdown wasn't coming, it arrived at the worst possible time.
On a positive, we're through to the FA Finals with the chance to rack our first collection of silverware, which would be stellar for a first season, rookie manager.
Arsenal now have a 3 point lead with only 2 fixtures left, so it'll be a tall task to achieve a championship, but you never know!

Come on Foxes, it's make or break next month. It all boils down to this!

It's time to close out the season!
Make or break for Foxes. Will we accomplish our goals?

Let's do this! It'a May Time!

The season has been beyond amazing. Historic. Whatever happens, the entire fanbase will never forget seeing their team battle out the Premier League and play and FA Cup. And of course, they'll never forget playing the Champions League next season.
Stay tuned for our end of season edition!
Let's get to it.

View attachment 154600
View attachment 154598 View attachment 154641
Great win. The Blue Predator came in and did what he does best. Hattrick seems to be his favorite term because he just can't stop netting those. This win keeps us up in the table are right behind Arsenal, ready to pounce on any misstep, though they look quite strong if I may say so, myself.
That said, hopes are high and the lads are only focusing on the next game.

View attachment 154601
View attachment 154599 View attachment 154639
Not too much to do about this one. It was a tough game, but we were really playing for our lives. Had we won we could've taken a 1 point lead over Arsenal, thanks to them dropping points against Man U (about time!). Unfortunately we couldn't do it and now Arsenal has a 2 point lead over me with one game to go. I'm not happy at all about this one so I won't even recap the game. This was, realistically, our last chance to get that top spot.

One more match go. One more miracle is needed.

View attachment 154602
Playing at home we must, at least, do our job and put pressure on the Gunners.

View attachment 154603 View attachment 154638
UNREAL!!!! EVERYBODY UP ON THEIR FEET!!

This one was flat out crazy. It came right down to the wire. All Arsenal needed to do was win or tie and they were the undisputed champions. Yet in an unexpected turn of events, Crystal Palace managed to scrape a 1-0 win at home that gave me chance to win a title in one of the most exciting title definitions we've seen in a while.

Can't quite believe it yet!

I'd finished the season about 5 days ago, and I was waiting until The Foxes pulled off the feat in real life, just out of respect.
All I can say is: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Suck Abramovich!

Just look at how the PL table looked:
View attachment 154620
Now that was close. Poor Gunners (not!). As my players bathe in glory and enjoy the spoils and riches of being the best of the best, folks at White Hart and Emirates are still wondering just what in the f!ck happened throughout the season and what our humble team is doing lifting the cup. Well, they can have a big "suck it" and all I can say is, "we'll see each other again a few months from now".

All I can say is:
View attachment 154618 View attachment 154597
Cue the Queen soundtrack!

As a necessary move, I released a quite statement to the press:
"I want to thank the fans, the owner (who never gave me anything I ever requested), this beautiful city, and most of all the lads. They played their hearts every game of the season, and always believed that I believed they were top tier talent. All they had to do was buy into it, and they did. We worked hard, believed in our resources, and we just went out there every weekend to play with fire, passion, and belief. This lead us to a historic Premier League Title and Fa Cup. I want to thank the supporters for their presence the entire season long, their patience as we found our forms, and all our families and friends for always believing."

Season wrap up?
Let's do it

Let's get a detailed statistical output before moving on!

View attachment 154625 View attachment 154624 View attachment 154622 View attachment 154621
The numbers really speak for themselves.
Vardy was an absolute beast. My tactics usually provide for balanced goalscoring, but our tweaks throughout the season basically turned Vardy into a TM, and boy did he deliver!
Rookie GK Dragowski was the keeper to conceed the least amount of goals (take that Kasper!), while 5 of my players led the "Key Passsess" table: Mayke, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Ziyech, Gray. That's team football.
My candidate for player of the year Mayke ended 3rd in assists with the surprising Hiyech in 3rd place.

As it was stated before, numbers are really clear: we were clear leaders (or pretty close to) in most meaningful categories.

On other news....

Priceless! Pellegrini won the Champions League just a couple months before Guardiola's arrival. Oh, the irony. Yet again Guardiola must live up to a very tough situation.
View attachment 154636 View attachment 154634
I love it. I'm a fan of "Pele" and I'm glad he leaves on a high note.

As far as the Europa League goes?

View attachment 154630
Talk about a season of unexpected events. Southampton champs? Wow. English football dominates the European scene yet again.

As far as our facilities go... And youth rating:
View attachment 154615 View attachment 154614
Obviously this is far from stellar as we begin our European footballing quest, but hopefully we can gather enough funds as time passess to upgrade our facilities, stadium, and so forth. A good European outing with average facilities would make for an even greater achievement.

Of course, there was still one more feat! Let's not forget: FA CUP

View attachment 154595
This really is a golden chance... Have to capitalize on this

View attachment 154594
We have made history all season long. Will destiny bring one more surprise?

View attachment 154596 View attachment 154593

Tremendous!
Now this was not quite the prettiest game I've ever seen. We had a huge amount of shots, but couldn't really make things happen. Ultimately, a Predator goal just before the first half finished was all we needed to win the Cup in what I can only describe as the TOUGHEST run to the finals any team in history has ever had. History will prove me right on this one.

Obviously, folks are happy and history keeps being made!
View attachment 154592 View attachment 154591 View attachment 154590
Records and more records are being broken. Good God.

And for just to recap:
View attachment 154589

And June was full of surprises as well!!

View attachment 154611
Even AI is asking this old fart to pack up and go home (yet this time around Arsene actually listens).

And who will be his replacement? We wait with bated breath.
Meanwhile there's more movement:
View attachment 154608
I'm seriously questioning the sanity of the folks over at Anfield.

Back to us! Let's see what the world has to say about The Foxes!
View attachment 154606 View attachment 154605 View attachment 154604
Obviously we're walking on sunshine right now. Can't go wrong. Vardy's officially declared MONSTER GOAL SCORER and there's a worldwide social media contest looking for the perfect name for this beast. We'll see who wins that one. God knows I posted a ton of choices.

As we wrap up June, now we focus our strength into retooling and preparing for European football. Most of our key signings have already been made, but we never know what the future holds. Our **** owner is a cheap f!ck, but we'll find a way.

All I can say is: LET'S GO FOXES!!

Next up: offseason!

TACTIC DOWNLOAD

HI,
HAVE YOU THE LINK FOR THIS TAC DOWNLOAD?