End of a Decade

Looks like im gunna have to explain myself seeing as youve all missed the point.

Firstly Nirvana are not from this decade, they havent made any music this decade.
Secondly but not as important, a compilation CD is not an album

Best football match has to be Liverpool 3-3 Ac Milan

Looks like im gunna have to explain myself seeing as youve all missed the point.

Firstly Nirvana are not from this decade, they havent made any music this decade.
Secondly but not as important, a compilation CD is not an album

Tell em Steve Dave YouTube- STEVEDAVE

So what is going to be remembered for? 9/11:(
Who is the most successful sportsman? Michael phelp/ tiger woods/ ryan giggs^^)
Football Match of the Decade? 2005 champions league final:mad:
Greatest Achievement of the Decade? Usain bolt world record(H)\ Michael phelps 8 gold medals:O

I would have to agree with you, maybe ad Roger Federer as another most successful sportsman, and possibly Greece winning the Euros is another achievement that is great.

usain bolt for sportsman, even though only last 3 years. he has still changed athletics for ever. no1 else can claim they have changed there sport it tht much of an extreme way.

So what is going to be remembered for? Celtic reaching the UEFA Cup final.
Who is the most successful sportsman? Chris Hoy

Football Match of the Decade? Celtic v Liverpool at Anfield 2003
Greatest Achievement of the Decade? Hoy 3 gold Meals
Greatest Album of the Decade? The pictures from The Hangover lol. No I dont know really.

Has anyone been watching the stuff on channel 4 recently. Top Gear got show of the decade, what do you guys think.

I think it deserves it. Great show and I get tons of laughs out of it every week. :D